Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

F1 2016 | Wednesday @ 9pm EDT
User avatar
V6onyourtail
Regular Member
United States of America
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:03 pm
Full Name: Michael Kane
Location: Idaho
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:19 pm

jeromef1 wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote: Hi guys, this race seems to be filled with drama based on all the posts.  I think that my drama started before the race even started.  I go on line, it is still 15 minutes prior to race start.  I noticed that many of the drivers are already in TS, and in the APCC comm. line.  I joined the group and asked for a comm. check.  No one responded so I asked if the race had already started, or something along those lines.  Someone said that the race had already started and they had started at 5:00 this time.  I waited for about 15 seconds, but no one said anything to the contrary, so I just quit out of the game, then out of TS, shut down my computer, and left home to go swimming.  It was still over 90 degrees F. outside and 81 degrees F. inside, so a good swim is just what the doctor ordered for being very angry and hot.  However, it would have been nice to race last night.  Not only did I have to wait almost three weeks to get my new PSU from Corsair, thus missing out on numerous races, but I also invested a substantial amount of money in a much faster ISP.  I had practiced quite a bit for the race last night as well.  However, this was all done on vein because of one person's BAD choice of jokes.  My thanks go out to that person for screwing up my race last night!!!!
Really not fair and I think you deserve an apology :(
It's okay Jerome..I was apologized too and he really meant it.  I have to put myself in his position, and if I knew what had happened because of what was supposed to be a little joke, I would feel like crap myself.  All is okay, but thanks for your concern.
0 x

Megaman
Regular Member
Canada
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:33 pm
Full Name: Martin Megaman
Location: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by Megaman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 am

DEADZERO wrote: Shortly after at 1:45 Megaman was trying to pass but instead goes directly behind me (as you can see with the arrows) before we enter the turn. He does however goes beside me a little at the apex (dont know why). He either lost control or side swiped me and was slowed down a little. At first i thought I was at fault but after seeing the replay, it was clear he was behind me and wasn't going to try and take the inside. Dont know what happened there.
Because of your broken front wing, you took a 3rd gear corner in 1st gear as we can see in your video... it took me by surprise and i jumped on the brakes to not crash in your car... 
0 x

User avatar
Zephyr
Elite Member
United States of America
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 8:44 am
Full Name: Ryan Kings
Location: USA, OR, Hillsboro
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by Zephyr » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Megaman wrote:
DEADZERO wrote: Shortly after at 1:45 Megaman was trying to pass but instead goes directly behind me (as you can see with the arrows) before we enter the turn. He does however goes beside me a little at the apex (dont know why). He either lost control or side swiped me and was slowed down a little. At first i thought I was at fault but after seeing the replay, it was clear he was behind me and wasn't going to try and take the inside. Dont know what happened there.
Because of your broken front wing, you took a 3rd gear corner in 1st gear as we can see in your video... it took me by surprise and i jumped on the brakes to not crash in your car... 
Yea thats what i was saying earlier. He just parked it on the apex
0 x

User avatar
nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am
Full Name: Nick Delp
Location: VA
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Nicholas Delp

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by nickthequick » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Zephyr had a good run down into T1.  I definitely took the turn on the conservative side but was able to keep on the position on the outside of T2.  I am only going to post my quali lap here because for some reason there is a really annoying buzzing sound.  It was not exciting after that anyway because p2-4 kept battling which enabled me to keep a heft gap!  Great racing guys see you next week!

0 x
Follow my Twitch channel here: www.twitch.tv/simracingam
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6E_Bucgr5WSRMHA6cryNQ


User avatar
V6onyourtail
Regular Member
United States of America
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:03 pm
Full Name: Michael Kane
Location: Idaho
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by V6onyourtail » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:02 pm

nickthequick wrote: Zephyr had a good run down into T1.  I definitely took the turn on the conservative side but was able to keep on the position on the outside of T2.  I am only going to post my quali lap here because for some reason there is a really annoying buzzing sound.  It was not exciting after that anyway because p2-4 kept battling which enabled me to keep a heft gap!  Great racing guys see you next week!

Very nice lap:)
0 x

Tron4949
Premium Member
United States of America
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Full Name: Chase Terzian
Location: USA, Colorado, Boulder
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by Tron4949 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Zephyr wrote:
Zephyr wrote: Great race today guys. I had some excellent battling with Darklol and Tron for EVERY lap of the race. It was a lot of fun. Great job keeping it clean guys. We had a few bumps but it was good for the most part. Hopefully the next 2 will be just as fun. See you all next week.



Sorry about the bad video quality. I was trying a different recording software and forgot to change the settings.
Dude.....it was FREAKIN RAD racing you, I'd say my favorite long-term battle so far, thanks man.
0 x

User avatar
Zephyr
Elite Member
United States of America
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 8:44 am
Full Name: Ryan Kings
Location: USA, OR, Hillsboro
Main Platform: PC

Re: Round 11: Hungary - Hungaroring (09Aug17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by Zephyr » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Tron4949 wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Zephyr wrote: Great race today guys. I had some excellent battling with Darklol and Tron for EVERY lap of the race. It was a lot of fun. Great job keeping it clean guys. We had a few bumps but it was good for the most part. Hopefully the next 2 will be just as fun. See you all next week.



Sorry about the bad video quality. I was trying a different recording software and forgot to change the settings.
Dude.....it was FREAKIN RAD racing you, I'd say my favorite long-term battle so far, thanks man.
Same here. Ive had some nice battles so far, such as Russia with L'Acadien but that was only for a few laps. This was all race and it was very tight. My overtake on lap 12 is my favorite overtake i have done this season. It was great how we just kept passing each other all race
0 x

Locked

Return to “American F1 2016 PC Championship [S11] - Sponsored by V6onyourtail”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users