GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

**Broadcasted** | MONDAY | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:15pm (EDT)
Season start on June 15th and end on August 17th
User avatar
Paul Joseph Clist
Premium Member
Great Britain
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Full Name: Paul Joseph Clist
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 425382

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Paul Joseph Clist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am

jeromef1 wrote: Unfortunately Paul, as stated in this thread, if you haven't paid a week before season start, you will be removed 馃槥
Okay, Not going to lie with your option with my work wages being belayed, That is not my fault at all and i also have an email saying it has been delayed and for the reason but it's over my bosses son who went back to school and then we found out the school teachers had the virus so the kids are in hospital for a few week to make sure he is safe from this virus. If you worried about not getting paid then your stupid because i am not like that.. However its a big shame on you and the community for making a driver step down for the season and walking away after being a life-time supporter here at PRL. ;( ;(聽
0 x


User avatar
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: J茅r么me Berthiaume

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:51 am

Paul Joseph Clist wrote:
jeromef1 wrote: Unfortunately Paul, as stated in this thread, if you haven't paid a week before season start, you will be removed 馃槥
Okay, Not going to lie with your option with my work wages being belayed, That is not my fault at all and i also have an email saying it has been delayed and for the reason but it's over my bosses son who went back to school and then we found out the school teachers had the virus so the kids are in hospital for a few week to make sure he is safe from this virus. If you worried about not getting paid then your stupid because i am not like that.. However its a big shame on you and the community for making a driver step down for the season and walking away after being a life-time supporter here at PRL. ;( ;(聽
Paul please PM me 馃槈
1 x
PRL Director & Owner
Image


User avatar
Paul Joseph Clist
Premium Member
Great Britain
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Full Name: Paul Joseph Clist
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 425382

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Paul Joseph Clist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:55 pm

jeromef1 wrote:
Paul Joseph Clist wrote:
jeromef1 wrote: Unfortunately Paul, as stated in this thread, if you haven't paid a week before season start, you will be removed 馃槥
Okay, Not going to lie with your option with my work wages being belayed, That is not my fault at all and i also have an email saying it has been delayed and for the reason but it's over my bosses son who went back to school and then we found out the school teachers had the virus so the kids are in hospital for a few week to make sure he is safe from this virus. If you worried about not getting paid then your stupid because i am not like that.. However its a big shame on you and the community for making a driver step down for the season and walking away after being a life-time supporter here at PRL. ;( ;(聽
Paul please PM me 馃槈
I have sent you a PM mate聽:)
1 x


Mark Phile
Organiser
United States of America
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 pm
Full Name: Mark Phile
Location: USA, PA, Reading
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Mark Phile

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Mark Phile » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Paul Joseph Clist wrote:
jeromef1 wrote:
Paul Joseph Clist wrote:

Okay, Not going to lie with your option with my work wages being belayed, That is not my fault at all and i also have an email saying it has been delayed and for the reason but it's over my bosses son who went back to school and then we found out the school teachers had the virus so the kids are in hospital for a few week to make sure he is safe from this virus. If you worried about not getting paid then your stupid because i am not like that.. However its a big shame on you and the community for making a driver step down for the season and walking away after being a life-time supporter here at PRL. ;( ;(聽
Paul please PM me 馃槈
I have sent you a PM mate聽:)
Paul I covered your payment, you can pay it forward in any way down the road for someone else someday聽聽 :D
2 x
Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers...


User avatar
TRG
Manager
Canada
Posts: 2319
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:22 am
Full Name: Tyler Gore
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 194814

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by TRG » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Quite a gesture from your organiser. Paul, I hope you'll show improved attendance this season and make Mark's investment a good one.

Mark, one of these days I'll buy you a girly beer. You're a good "man".
4 x
PRL iRacing Manager & Chief Road Steward


User avatar
Paul Joseph Clist
Premium Member
Great Britain
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Full Name: Paul Joseph Clist
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 425382

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Paul Joseph Clist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:12 pm

Mark Phile wrote:
Paul Joseph Clist wrote:
jeromef1 wrote:

Paul please PM me 馃槈
I have sent you a PM mate聽:)
Paul I covered your payment, you can pay it forward in any way down the road for someone else someday聽聽 :D
Mark, You legend. I really want to thank you very much buddy. I sure will pay you back or pass it on someday next season :)聽Thank you so much buddy this wont be forgotten.
1 x


User avatar
Paul Joseph Clist
Premium Member
Great Britain
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Full Name: Paul Joseph Clist
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 425382

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Paul Joseph Clist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:16 pm

TRG wrote: Quite a gesture from your organiser. Paul, I hope you'll show improved attendance this season and make Mark's investment a good one.

Mark, one of these days I'll buy you a girly beer. You're a good "man".
Hello Dude.
Improved attendance this season will sure be better then my next season because i had some family issues with the virus and the lock down got me running around for my family like shopping but i see you on track soon ;)聽聽
1 x


SimracerMartin
Rookie Member
Austria
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:37 am
Full Name: Martin Potocnik
Location: Austria, Vienna
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: 411778

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by SimracerMartin » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:47 am

Dear organizers,

I have a few questions for the paint.

Are our paints managed via Tradingpaints or some Simsync?
If via some Simsync, whom do we have to send our paint?
Can we already get the mandatory sponsor Decal?

Hopefully I see you all soon on track! :D
0 x


User avatar
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: J茅r么me Berthiaume

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:52 am

Mandatory sponsor decal may not be available at the start of the season, but in the middle of it.

Trading paints is used.
2 x
PRL Director & Owner
Image


User avatar
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: J茅r么me Berthiaume

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Maximum seat available has been increased to 45 so we can have all drivers who signed up to race! Thanks everyone! Now let's race!!

Team selection has started: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=3749
1 x
PRL Director & Owner
Image


Neil Alexander
Rookie Member
United States of America
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm
Full Name: Neil Alexander
Location: USA, California, Ramona
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Neil J Alexander

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Neil Alexander » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:19 am

Any chance of a late sign up for the league?
0 x


User avatar
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: J茅r么me Berthiaume

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Neil Alexander wrote: Any chance of a late sign up for the league?
Sorry signups are closed. You will receive an email when new season signups will be up.聽
1 x
PRL Director & Owner
Image


josemalbran
Premium Member
United States of America
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:31 am
Full Name: jose malbran
Location: miami florida
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: jose malbran

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by josemalbran » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:29 pm

can i sign up as a reserve for the next races please if there is a drop #187 m4
0 x


User avatar
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Posts: 7860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Location: Canada, Qc, Trois-Rivieres
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: J茅r么me Berthiaume

Re: GT4 Clubsport Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm

josemalbran wrote: can i sign up as a reserve for the next races please if there is a drop #187 m4
As stated above in the original post, we do not support reserve driver. Signups for next season will open soon.聽
0 x
PRL Director & Owner
Image


Post Reply

Return to 鈥淕T4 Clubsport Series [2020/S3] - Sponsored by NinjaTrader & SimRacing Canada鈥

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users