All protests relating to a racing incident must be submitted within 48 hours of event completion by filling up the following form.
- All appeals must be submitted within 48 hours of the publication of the Stewards Report as follows:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- The subject line must be in the following format: Appeal: [Investigation ID]
- List your PRL username in the body text
- Your e-mail must explain why you feel the initial decision by the Stewards was wrong.
- Appeals shall be reasonable, logical, based on sound evidence, and related to the PRL Racing Rules.
- Appeals that are frivolous, incorrectly submitted, or late will be dismissed. Repeated appeals of this nature will result in disciplinary action.
- Only one appeal per incident is permitted.
- The Appeal will be reviewed by an extended PRL Stewarding team, and a decision will be announced in the respective championship’s Stewards Reports thread.
- Appeals that are unsuccessful will force a 90 day period where the driver submitting the appeal is ineligible to submit another appeal.
If you need more explication about a steward decision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.