Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (07Jun17 @ 9pm EDT)

F1 2016 | Wednesday @ 9pm EDT
Zuzuarregui
Rookie Member
Argentina
Full Name: Emiliano Blas Zuzuarregui
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Zuzuarregui

Re: Round 3: China - Shanghai International Circuit (07Jun17 @ 9pm EDT)

Post by Zuzuarregui » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Sorry guys not to be in the race, I missed comletamente by my work
0 x

V6onyourtail
United States of America
Full Name: Michael Kane

Post by V6onyourtail » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 pm

patlessard wrote: That's the thing with a full field lots of cars ...
you say use your brakes but you dove in the middle of the pack in turn one  ...
do what I say not what I do ... it will never get better with this mentality
I don't understand why you would direct this at me Pat.  I did not say that.... LaCadien said (use your brakes) right before the race started as he was going over some of the rules, or at least someone said it quite loud.  I was just quoting him in my post above.  Also, I don't know what video clip you're looking at but I didn't dive into the middle of anything without using my brakes....That's funny Pat:)     
0 x

MarcoYazbek
Rookie Member
Brazil
Full Name: Marco Yazbek
iRacing ID: Marco

Post by MarcoYazbek » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 pm

V6onyourtail wrote:
bannerexpress wrote: I am disappointed with an inactive few runners.

Ya, me too....The first corner was ridiculous.  I barely made it around a driver as they re-entered the track, but it appears as if the next driver was not so lucky.  Heck, I was taken out HARD just after the first corner (hit from the left and crashed hard into the inside barrier), which in turn, caused one of the Williams cars to hit me in the rear...A bad chain reaction caused by carelessness on a drivers part.
Hey V6, in your video you said that i was the one who hit the rear of your car when you spun into the inside guardrail, but if you take a look on your own footage or even the one from bannerexpress, i didn't make contact with you at anytime - but Holes did. I think you mistook us two  :D

Just saying this because i was quite worried since you said at the end of the video that you would be filing a stewards report for the incident on the first corner, and i'm pretty sure i wasn't involved.
0 x

VeXSocks
Great Britain
Full Name: Jonathan Curtis

Post by VeXSocks » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:34 pm

I think all problems should be solved with PM's and the stewards report that is what it is for. No need to air dirty laundry for no reason. People who were at fault get punished if the stewards. However if someone is constantly in accidents then it is probably a two person dance.
0 x

DEADZERO
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Christian

Post by DEADZERO » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:04 am

Weemageeno3 wrote: Yes me too,
I joined the league so i could race with fair racers but it seems it's no different from a random lobby full of noobs. I'll attend the next race but if it turns out to be the same behavior i might reconsider racing in this league.
Umm... okay. My footage will be posted this weekend.
0 x
Project 2 - Pineapple Boyz - Lead Foot Racing
PRL iRacing Results: Wins (3) / Podiums (7) / Top-Five (12)

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:27 am

MarcoYazbek wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:

Ya, me too....The first corner was ridiculous.  I barely made it around a driver as they re-entered the track, but it appears as if the next driver was not so lucky.  Heck, I was taken out HARD just after the first corner (hit from the left and crashed hard into the inside barrier), which in turn, caused one of the Williams cars to hit me in the rear...A bad chain reaction caused by carelessness on a drivers part.
Hey V6, in your video you said that i was the one who hit the rear of your car when you spun into the inside guardrail, but if you take a look on your own footage or even the one from bannerexpress, i didn't make contact with you at anytime - but Holes did. I think you mistook us two  :D

Just saying this because i was quite worried since you said at the end of the video that you would be filing a stewards report for the incident on the first corner, and i'm pretty sure i wasn't involved.
I see the problem Banner.  You misread one of my first captions.  I said "Bummer", and not Banner.  Watch it again and you will see what I mean.  Also, don't worry dude, you were no where close to me.  That was totally unrelated to anything you did, and you did nothing.
0 x

patlessard
Premium Member
Jamaica
Full Name: Patrice Lessard

Post by patlessard » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:13 am

V6onyourtail wrote:
patlessard wrote: That's the thing with a full field lots of cars ...
you say use your brakes but you dove in the middle of the pack in turn one  ...
do what I say not what I do ... it will never get better with this mentality
I don't understand why you would direct this at me Pat.  I did not say that.... LaCadien said (use your brakes) right before the race started as he was going over some of the rules, or at least someone said it quite loud.  I was just quoting him in my post above.  Also, I don't know what video clip you're looking at but I didn't dive into the middle of anything without using my brakes....That's funny Pat:)     
I know it's never you ...that's funny too
0 x
1st WDC S7 D4 Williams
Most Podiums in a Season S7 D4 (16)
Most Points Season S7 D4 (420) tied with Pirac
Most Fastest Laps Season (8) S7 D4 tied with Pirac
All Time Podiums D4 (20)
All Time Pole Positions D4 (12)
All Time Fastest Laps D4 (8)

nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America
Full Name: Nick Delp
iRacing ID: Nicholas Delp

Post by nickthequick » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Alright guys we can't be arguing here. Calling out specific people is a no no. Just send it over to the stewards!

The best way to stay clean is don't go crazy with overtaking on the first few laps. The braking points will not be the same as TT as people in front may be checking up and the car is heavier with fuel. Leave a little more room on those laps until the field spreads out. Then pick and chose and on tracks like china there is an insane long DRS straight. Not every corner is a corner that you can pass in, wait for somewhere that is safe! Also sometimes just staying in line and waiting for the person in front to make a mistake can sometimes be the best way!
0 x
Follow my Twitch channel here: www.twitch.tv/simracingam
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6E_Bucgr5WSRMHA6cryNQ

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:14 pm

MarcoYazbek wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:

Marco, I checked my video and I did not mention you or any other driver specifically in my video.  However, I did say "Chain reaction with a Williams car".  You and the other Williams driver had nothing to do with the incident in the first corner.  I checked the entire video and I did not mention you anywhere, at least I can't find it.  If you still disagree please let me know where it is in the video.  I also made a comment about an "uncool pass", but I did not mention anybody's name, and it was not you in that instance either....Thank you
0 x

DEADZERO
Premium Member
Canada

Post by DEADZERO » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Im having issues with my video file. If anybody is experienced with OBS Studio and Adobe Premiere, can you please contact me on steam to help me out? i have a lot of good footage i want to show. Mostly just for highlights but also a few incidents that didnt involve me, but other people.
0 x

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 pm

V6onyourtail wrote:
MarcoYazbek wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:

Marco, I checked my video and I did not mention you or any other driver specifically in my video.  However, I did say "Chain reaction with a Williams car".  You and the other Williams driver had nothing to do with the incident in the first corner.  I checked the entire video and I did not mention you anywhere, at least I can't find it.  If you still disagree please let me know where it is in the video.  I also made a comment about an "uncool pass", but I did not mention anybody's name, and it was not you in that instance either....Thank you
Yes, I found it.  I don't know why I thought it was you because it made no difference.  Neither you or the other Williams driver had anything to do with my accident, and when I first mentioned it while in the first corner I remember only saying that it was a Williams car.  Sorry for the confusion...Heck, I'm confused now :?:
0 x

MarcoYazbek
Rookie Member
Brazil
Full Name: Marco Yazbek
iRacing ID: Marco

Post by MarcoYazbek » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:28 pm

V6onyourtail wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:
MarcoYazbek wrote:

Yes, I found it.  I don't know why I thought it was you because it made no difference.  Neither you or the other Williams driver had anything to do with my accident, and when I first mentioned it while in the first corner I remember only saying that it was a Williams car.  Sorry for the confusion...Heck, I'm confused now :?:
All cool now man - glad we got everything resolved. Good luck in Russia!
0 x

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:31 pm

MarcoYazbek wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:
V6onyourtail wrote:

All cool now man - glad we got everything resolved. Good luck in Russia!
No, I sorry about that.  It took me a couple of times going through the video with a fine toothed comb to find it.  Good luck to you as well.  I just hope it does not rain because Russia can be a fun track at high end speeds.
0 x

patlessard
Premium Member
Jamaica
Full Name: Patrice Lessard

Post by patlessard » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 pm

nickthequick wrote: Alright guys we can't be arguing here.  Calling out specific people is a no no.  Just send it over to the stewards!  

The best way to stay clean is don't go crazy with overtaking on the first few laps.  The braking points will not be the same as TT as people in front may be checking up and the car is heavier with fuel.  Leave a little more room on those laps until the field spreads out.  Then pick and chose and on tracks like china there is an insane long DRS straight.  Not every corner is a corner that you can pass in, wait for somewhere that is safe!  Also sometimes just staying in line and waiting for the person in front to make a mistake can sometimes be the best way!
Amen !
0 x
1st WDC S7 D4 Williams
Most Podiums in a Season S7 D4 (16)
Most Points Season S7 D4 (420) tied with Pirac
Most Fastest Laps Season (8) S7 D4 tied with Pirac
All Time Podiums D4 (20)
All Time Pole Positions D4 (12)
All Time Fastest Laps D4 (8)

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:51 pm

patlessard wrote:
nickthequick wrote: Alright guys we can't be arguing here.  Calling out specific people is a no no.  Just send it over to the stewards!  

The best way to stay clean is don't go crazy with overtaking on the first few laps.  The braking points will not be the same as TT as people in front may be checking up and the car is heavier with fuel.  Leave a little more room on those laps until the field spreads out.  Then pick and chose and on tracks like china there is an insane long DRS straight.  Not every corner is a corner that you can pass in, wait for somewhere that is safe!  Also sometimes just staying in line and waiting for the person in front to make a mistake can sometimes be the best way!
Amen !
Thanks for  the comment, I'll echo what Pat said !
0 x

DEADZERO
Premium Member
Canada

Post by DEADZERO » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:28 am

Hey guys, finally finished the video. Here are my highlights, added a little text to make it more entertaining. Dont take anything to heart, its all in good fun. It took a long time to get it up because i was having a codec issue with the recording, it'll be up sooner next race. Enjoy.
0 x

nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America

Post by nickthequick » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:10 am

DEADZERO wrote: Hey guys, finally finished the video. Here are my highlights, added a little text to make it more entertaining. Dont take anything to heart, its all in good fun. It took a long time to get it up because i was having a codec issue with the recording, it'll be up sooner next race. Enjoy.
" HE HE"      - loved that

I hope you are thinking all of those things when you racing real time :D
0 x
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6E_Bucgr5WSRMHA6cryNQ

nickthequick
Stewards
United States of America

Post by nickthequick » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:50 pm

A few highlights of last week:

0 x

DEADZERO
Premium Member
Canada

Post by DEADZERO » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:07 pm

nickthequick wrote:
DEADZERO wrote: Hey guys, finally finished the video. Here are my highlights, added a little text to make it more entertaining. Dont take anything to heart, its all in good fun. It took a long time to get it up because i was having a codec issue with the recording, it'll be up sooner next race. Enjoy.

Ya, most of the things I put in there is what I was thinking during the race. Some were just to add a little more humor to a boring scene. But I have to say, it seems like my race was much more exciting than being in the front nick lol

I am thinking about doing a season long highlight reel with everyones footage. I encourage everyone to record their races and make highlight reels, I'll grab clips that i like and make a montage at the end of the season. Cinematic views are encouraged if possible, multiple angles is even better! I will do nice cuts between 3rd person and first person angles of a single incident. Mainly looking for crashes and nice passes, or anything that is a little drama.
0 x

V6onyourtail
United States of America

Post by V6onyourtail » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 pm

DEADZERO wrote:
nickthequick wrote:

Ya, most of the things I put in there is what I was thinking during the race. Some were just to add a little more humor to a boring scene. But I have to say, it seems like my race was much more exciting than being in the front nick lol

I am thinking about doing a season long highlight reel with everyones footage. I encourage everyone to record their races and make highlight reels, I'll grab clips that i like and make a montage at the end of the season. Cinematic views are encouraged if possible, multiple angles is even better! I will do nice cuts between 3rd person and first person angles of a single incident. Mainly looking for crashes and nice passes, or anything that is a little drama.
That sounds very cool.  LaCadien did that last season with Baku City and it turned out great. 
0 x

Return to “American F1 2016 PC Championship [S11] - Sponsored by V6onyourtail”