Indy Pro 2000 Elite Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

MINIMUM 2000 IRATING REQUIRED
**Broadcasted** | THURSDAY | Practice @ 6pm | Qualifying @ 9pm | Race @ 9:15pm (EDT)
Season start on June 18th and end on August 20th
jeromef1
Director
Canada
Full Name: Jerome Berthiaume
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Jérôme Berthiaume

Indy Pro 2000 Elite Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by jeromef1 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:53 pm

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the PRL Indy Pro 2000 Elite Series! 2020/S3 will feature the new Indy Pro 2000.

This series is broadcasted on the iRacing eSports Network by Global Sim Racing Channel!

Series organisers: TBD

INFORMATION & FAQ

When does the season start and end? 2020/S3 will start on June 18th and end on August 20th.

How many races in the season? There will be 10 races in the season.

When can I signup? Now! But signups will be closing on June 11th 00:00 EDT.

Is there any drop week? Each driver gets 1 drop week. Drop weeks cannot be used in the last race of the season (Week 10). There is no drop week for Team Championship but drivers' drop week are taken into account in the team standings. The Season Finale race will not be allowed to count as a drop week, only Races 1-9.

What day/time do races start? Races are on Thursday. The session starts at 6pm with qualifying at 9pm (EDT).

How many seats are available? There is a maximum of 33 seats available. (can be review by management)

How can I register? To register, you must first read the entire thread. After, at the bottom, you will find a Google Form that you'll need to fill. There is a $10 USD fee to signup.

Why are you charging entry fee? We are charging a $10 entry fee to help us cover the broadcast expenses. Even with entry fees, we don't have enough money to cover the broadcast, so this is why we need sponsors as well.

How can I make sure I'll have a seat? Here is the seat priority for this series:
  • Management staff
  • Series Organisers
  • Returning Premium Member (Must have attended 5 races in the previous season)
  • Premium Member
  • Returning Driver (Must have attended 5 races in the previous season)
  • New Driver
How can I become a Premium member? Click here for more information about the Premium Membership! Note that it is not mandatory.

Do I need to have a specific license, iRating or Safety Rating? Minimum of 2000 iRating, minimum license of C 2.0.

Can I register as part of a team? Of course! But each driver of the team must create an account on the PRL forum and register for the series.

Can I use the paint I want? Yes, but you must respect the Paint Rules of iRacing ESports Network on GSRC broadcast. Also, to support our sponsors, we will force a decal on the rear wing of your car on the broadcast.

Can I join as a reserve or later in the season? No, we are not managing Reserve/Waiting list. We are not allowing new driver to join the series after season starts.

What is the structure of a race day? 
  • Race Day: Thursday
  • Practice: 6pm EDT (180 minutes)
  • Qualifying: 9pm EDT (15 minutes)
  • Race: 9:15pm EDT (45 minutes)
Is it open or fixed setup? 2020/S3 is open setup.

What is the points system? The full scoring system is available in the Rules document.

RULES & SETTINGS

All Official PRL Championship’s shall adhere to the site wide PRL Rules & iRacing Sporting Code. All rules mentioned below surpass PRL & iRacing Sporting Code rules.

It is mandatory to read the rules document. If you are not following rules, you may received a penalty or be excluded from the series.

SIGNUP SECTION

In favor to help us cover the broadcast expenses, we are asking all members a $10 entry fee.

• The entry fee isn't refundable as soon as the season starts
  • You will be removed from the driver list of you haven't paid a week prior the season start
  • If you have paid and are moved off the drivers list because a Premium member or returning driver signed up, you'll be refunded.

REGISTERED DRIVERS

0 x
PRL Director & Owner

Modoff
Premium Member
United States of America
Full Name: Carl Modoff
iRacing ID: Carl Modoff

Re: Indy Pro 2000 Elite Series 2020/S3 Sign Ups & Information

Post by Modoff » Wed May 20, 2020 10:28 am

Good Morning Jerome, 
Can you please remove me from the registration list for this series.  I was looking forward to it but looks like I will be traveling for work to much during this season and would miss most of the races.  Thank You, see you in future championships!
0 x

jeromef1
Director
Canada

Post by jeromef1 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Modoff wrote: Good Morning Jerome, 
Can you please remove me from the registration list for this series.  I was looking forward to it but looks like I will be traveling for work to much during this season and would miss most of the races.  Thank You, see you in future championships!
Updated! Hope to see you in the future!
0 x
PRL Director & Owner

NLewis4427
Rookie Member
United States of America
Full Name: Nathan Lewis

Post by NLewis4427 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Hey I'll change my number to 22 b/c someone else has the number I wanted
0 x

TRG
Manager
Canada
Full Name: Tyler Gore
iRacing ID: 194814

Post by TRG » Wed May 27, 2020 11:04 am

Use the link in your registration confirmation email you received to make changes. Thank you.
0 x
PRL iRacing Manager & Chief Road Steward

mclachlanol
Organiser
United States of America
Full Name: Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID: Owen McLachlan

Post by mclachlanol » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Hey everybody,

Looks like the new PM-18 will be available this week. Hope everyone is excited for the new car!

The league is scheduled to start on June 18th, for anyone who has not paid their entry fee please pay the $10 fee by June 11th or else you may get dropped from the league. Thanks and hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
0 x

jeromef1
Director
Canada

Post by jeromef1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:45 pm

Driver lineup updated!

Pavel Vasiliev has been removed because he has not paid a week prior season start.

Matthew Hall3 has been removed and refunded because he is below 2k iRating.

Team selection is now up!
0 x
PRL Director & Owner

Sailboat
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Robert Land
iRacing ID: Robert Land

Post by Sailboat » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:46 am

First I would like to formally apologize for being a no notice no show the first 3 races of the season. I was dealing with a lot of personal issues and to be transparent and honest ive been getting off drugs.

I'm in a much better place now and while I do understand if I am removed from the league I remain committed to racing with you guys and will now be present at every race left in the season starting this week.

Again I apologize for taking a spot and not showing up or letting you guys know.
1 x

jeromef1
Director
Canada

Post by jeromef1 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Sailboat wrote: First I would like to formally apologize for being a no notice no show the first 3 races of the season. I was dealing with a lot of personal issues and to be transparent and honest ive been getting off drugs.

I'm in a much better place now and while I do understand if I am removed from the league I remain committed to racing with you guys and will now be present at every race left in the season starting this week.

Again I apologize for taking a spot and not showing up or letting you guys know.
You are still there! 
0 x
PRL Director & Owner

JFMatte
Premium Member
Canada
Full Name: Jean-Francois Matte
iRacing ID: 104905

Post by JFMatte » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:49 pm

Wow that's some serious honesty there Robert. Best of luck and really hope you achieve your quest for freedom.

I too missed the 3 first weeks, haven't touch my rig since march mid march, since I work for Public health and I've been working like a madman. But now I'm on VACATION and I'm soooo firing my rig tomorrow ! Can't wait to drive with you guys again, and thanks for everything !
0 x

Return to “Indy Pro 2000 Elite Series [2020/S3] - Sponsored by SIMMSA”