Round 11: Belgium - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (16Jun18 @ 7pm BST)

F1 2017 | Saturday @ 7pm GMT
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Aaron Webb

Round 11: Belgium - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (16Jun18 @ 7pm BST)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Division 1:
Session host is Michemery
Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race
Division 2:
Session host is Macca
Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race
Pre-Race Questions:
  1. What is your highlight of Season 16 so far? It could be a finishing position you are proud of, or a drive you did, maybe an overtake you did at one of the weekends.
  2. Both divisions have a title race hotting up, in Division 1 - Michael, Falcon and Deki are battling out to be crowned S16 champion, and in Division 2 - Rookie Newaluigi and S15 title contender V5HRL are going head to head for the D2 title. Which driver will win your divisions title?
  3. Much like Oldschool's brilliant world cup segment, lets all have a go at it, compare 5 drivers in your division to 5 world cup teams. 
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career PRL Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 23 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

Smithy
Premium Member
Denmark
Full Name: Sam Smith
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 11: Belgium - Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (16Jun18 @ 7pm BST)

Post by Smithy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 am

1. For me it has to be my Austria drive, it was the only weekend where i felt i didnt make a single mistake. Every other weekend where i have raced has either been affected by an unlucky event, or i have messed up, it was great to be near the front again. I also felt i defended the best i had ever done in a league race and i was very proud of myself.

2. I think if all 3 drivers raced the remaining 5 races Deki would win, but i believe Deki may be missing a race or two, and that means it is between Falcon and Michael. Picking between these two is exceptionally difficult, in my opinion Falcon is less error prone than Michael, but, Michael has motivation and practices more. I think i have to say Michael will win, unless Deki races all the remaining races.

3. Well, where to start.
Deki - Spain: When he is on form, he is unstoppable, much like Spain.
Falcon - Portugal: Fairly consistent, but sometimes, can do the unexpected.
Neyo - Germany: Reliable, successful and efficient.
Michemery - England: Used to be a big name, but now they have no chance of winning.
Smithy - England: Always good in practice (group stages), but always terrible when it matters.
0 x
PRL Seasons Competed in: 3
Drivers Championship Finishes: 7th, 3rd, 6th
Poles: 1
Wins: 1 (Spain, S14)
Podiums: 6

Garydonegan35
Premium Member
Ireland
Full Name: Gary Donegan
iRacing ID: Garydonegan35

Post by Garydonegan35 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:15 am

1.For me it has to be baku from starting at the back row to getting 6th.I probably didn't deserve it on raw pace but I kept it clean and got my reward.What even made that race better was that Rikk managed to get a podium which gave us our best result as teammates

2.I would say deki but the fact he could miss a couple of races takes him out of the equation so I'm gonna say Michael

3.michemery-England:Good for one year and always talk about it
Sam-France: Always have the capability but seem to falter when it matters
Adam-Mexico:Always gives it everything but isn't enough
Myself-Portugal:Have the potential but never deliver
Rikk-Belgium:Always there about could have potential for more
0 x
Participating since S14.
Part of the iconic front row lockout for Manor.
Once crashed in a straight line while leading a race.
Prl's biggest bottlejob S14-16 thanks v5

Oldskool3000
Premium Member
Ireland
Full Name: Mark Aldridge

Post by Oldskool3000 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 am

1. Monza...kidding. erm probably Austria, last season I arrived into the upper midfield around that track and thus season it was the first race guys like Army, V5 and switch were factoring me in as a contende, it could have ended better though. Hungary was nice coming from 19th to 7th too, like races like that.
2. V5, I predicted at the begining of the season that Waluigi would be most likely to come 2nd and not 3rd or 1st, so I'm sticking with the story. I think the title will be wrapped up before the last race personally.

3. Well, this is kind of hard. 😂. Ill do 5 from d1:
Haribo -England- looks great until it comes to penalties
Mich - Uruguay- everyone knws they won it back in the day, not many people around to remember it though
 Gary - Croatia - always backed to get out the group, gets knocked out last 16
Smithy- African teams- people always wish them well, never quite win. Does host it well though (South Africa, 2010)
Jari - Saudi Arabia - Looks great in qualifiying (d2) but never threatens at the main event.
0 x
PRL Seasons Competed in: 2
Drivers Championship Finishes: D2 S15 9TH, D2 S16 11TH,
Poles: 2
Wins: 3 (S17, Bahrain. China. Canada)
Podiums: 5
Overtook Deki Once in Practice
D2 S16 Pre Season Champion

armytricks
Great Britain
Full Name: Dulhan Jayalath

Post by armytricks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 am

1. My best race was probably Azerbaijan where I had the pace to potentially win but my qualifying hindered my chances.
2. I agree with Oldschool, I think V5 will manage to wrap it up in the penultimate race.
3. I'm really not a football guy, not even casually. I think I've only watched one game from start to finish in my life and that was at school where we got to spend the day doing that (Euro 2016 when England faced Wales) so I'll do something we're all familiar with by comparing drivers to their real life Formula 1 counterparts.

V5HRL - 2012 Kimi: Experienced, calm, fast, and delivers every weekend without fail.
NeWaluigi - 2007 Lewis Hamilton: Newcomer starts right at the front and is in the championship fight from the beginning having impressed from round 1.
Tigaby - Max Verstappen: Very fast, quite inconsistent and rather hotheaded but can beat the top guys on his day.
ROBERT - Sergio Perez: Not quite at the top but very consistent and quick all round; quietly grabs podiums from time to time.
Oldschool - Daniel Ricciardo: Hot property this season, always challenging the top guys and going for podiums with surprisingly quick pace.
0 x

Return to “European F1 2017 PS4 Championship [S16]”