Round 15: Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (14Jul18 @ 7pm BST)

F1 2017 | Saturday @ 7pm GMT
AaronWebb85
Manager
United States of America
Full Name: Aaron Webb
Main Platform: PC
iRacing ID: Aaron Webb

Round 15: Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (14Jul18 @ 7pm BST)

Post by AaronWebb85 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Division 1:
Session host is Michemery
Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race
Division 2:
Session host is Macca
Qualifying starts at 7:00pm (UK time) followed by the race
Pre-Race Questions:
  1. With Season 16 over, how do you think the divisions next season should be decided?
  2. As Season 16 will be over next Saturday, who do you think has been the driver of the season and why?
  3. Within your division, across the season, who was been the biggest underperformer, biggest overperformer?
0 x
PRL Manager and Steward
Career PRL Stats
8 Wins, 53 Podiums, 15 Poles, 23 Fastest Laps
PS4 pCars Friday Series S1 Driver Champion
7 Time Team Champion

Smithy
Premium Member
Denmark
Full Name: Sam Smith
Main Platform: PS4

Re: Round 15: Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (14Jul18 @ 7pm BST)

Post by Smithy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:16 am

1. Divide the drivers into their divisions based purely on speed, once you have a vague understanding of how they could look, start taking into account attendance, and shuffle around accordingly (to reserve spot etc).

2. Driver of the season for me has to be Michael, prior to this season i dont think anyone believed he had a chance of winning the title, likewise for Falcon, but due to Falcon's capitulation Michael wins driver of the season for me.

3. Biggest underperformer is hands down Hari, every season he has been with us he has underperformed. It raises the question will he ever change his ways?
Biggest overperformer i would say is Killer, i think had he continued raising he would have continued to surprise. Given the level he was at on the back of S15, he has performed very well this season.
0 x
PRL Seasons Competed in: 3
Drivers Championship Finishes: 7th, 3rd, 6th
Poles: 1
Wins: 1 (Spain, S14)
Podiums: 6

RJW_Videos
Rookie Member
Scotland
Full Name: Ross Williams

Post by RJW_Videos » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:58 am

1) With Season 16 over, how do you think the divisions next season should be decided?
I think that if people leave Div 1, people from Div 2 should get moved up in order of where they finished in the championship.

2) As Season 16 will be over next Saturday, who do you think has been the driver of the season and why?
For Div 2 has to be NeWaluigi. For Div 1, bit more difficult, but I'd say either Deki or Michael.

3) Within your division, across the season, who was been the biggest underperformer, biggest overperformer?
Hey Macca! And for biggest overperformer, I'd say me, because when I left originally I had 0 points, and when I rejoined I got 2 podiums in a row and then a 4th.
0 x

ne-yo1993
Premium Member
Germany
Full Name: Andre Mittelstädt

Post by ne-yo1993 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:05 am

1. A mix of pace, race craft & attendancy. That would be perfect. Easier said than done tbf. Think 70% of D1's driver will stay in D1.

2. Has to be Michael or Deki. Both delivered more or less every race. That is why they are fighting for the title.

3. We had a few underperformer this season. Hari, louis, myself. Also Jari cause many people expected him to get a few podiums. Think we can say we had more under,- than overperformer. I don't see one driver who overperformed. Only in single races like gary in singapore or ownhvb in mexico. Looking at the tables everyone is more or less were I expected them to be.
0 x
3x European PRL Champion ;-) (PS3 & PS4)
EPSC Constructors Champion S14
30 Wins
76 Podiums
Last Update : november, 19th

Oldskool3000
Premium Member
Ireland
Full Name: Mark Aldridge

Post by Oldskool3000 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:41 pm

1. Playoffs. Imagine a 3 race social event...  You split everyone from gary down to army up. Do a d1 race above ot and do d2/d3 playoff. SCENES.
2. Robertsome for the over achievement. Micjael from d1, for stepping up and Waluigi for killing it.
3. Macca, the guy is rapid. Over achiever. I hinted at but I would say dave for smashing his podium
0 x
PRL Seasons Competed in: 2
Drivers Championship Finishes: D2 S15 9TH, D2 S16 11TH,
Poles: 2
Wins: 3 (S17, Bahrain. China. Canada)
Podiums: 5
Overtook Deki Once in Practice
D2 S16 Pre Season Champion

ibbopaul
Veteran Member
Great Britain
Full Name: Paul Ibbotson
iRacing ID: 130041

Post by ibbopaul » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:16 pm

1. Promotion/Relegation Race the D1 Bottom 10 vs D2 Top 10, screened live on BT Sport or Sky. 600 Million pound 10 season deal. I can see this happening.

2 Will always think its all of you guys D1 and D2, suppose why I don't work for companies that award awards :-)

3. Under: is me sadly but the hope is there for season 17 just need a slap in the face to focus better. Over achiever: I'll pick Oldscool because he changed his camera view from behind to Tcam (think it was) and at the same time got faster, so was great and can even get faster I'm sure so instead of mid-pack he can go for those wins and poles next season. Next season a move to the cockpit cam and he'll win races but let's not tell him that shhhhh.
0 x
First PRL race Daytona on Gran Turismo 3,
First PRL F1 race Italy Season 5 no assists league
PRL Races: 427 as of the end of Season 16 includes 4 GT League seasons and 2 iRacing seasons
Best result win at Daytona in GT and a Pole at Spain on F1.

Return to “European F1 2017 PS4 Championship [S16]”