- Race Day: Saturday
- Race Time: 7:00pm GMT
- Maximum Players: 20 (+2 broadcaster Spots)
- Practice: None
- Qualifying: Short Qualifying
- Race Distance: 50%
- Starting Grid: Realistic
- Weather: Dynamic
- Car Performance: Equal
- Parc Fermé Rules: On
- Vehicle Damage: Full
- Collisions: On
- Braking Assist: Allowed
- Traction Control: Allowed
- Automatic Gearbox: Allowed
- Pit Assist: Banned
- Dynamic Racing Line: Allowed
- View Allowed: Any
- Track Limits: Strict
- Safety Car: On
- Manual Starts: On
- Formation Lap: On
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE GAME IS VERY UNBALANCED REGARDING THE ASSISTS.
In example, TC helps a lot on start, outside the track and during wet race. The game is stable online, but it's not a simulator, we see it as a simcade. In favor to get a full grid, we are allowing all assists. You are free to use or not the assists. Please don't start any discussions, or do not blame another driver for using or not the assists. Everyone is free to use the assists they want.
POINTS & CLASSIFICATION
- Points for finishing position:
- 1st - 25 points
- 2nd - 18 points
- 3rd - 15 points
- 4th - 12 points
- 5th - 10 points
- 6th - 8 points
- 7th - 6 points
- 8th - 4 points
- 9th - 2 points
- 10th - 1 point
- No additional points will be awarded for pole positions or fastest laps.
- Cars having covered less than 90% of the number of laps covered by the winner (rounded down to the nearest whole number of laps), will not be classified.
- Drivers will not be allowed to drop their worst results from the season. All race results will count toward the Championship.
We are limited to a maximum of two restarts. If a driver disconnects during qualifying, an organiser shall send him/her an invite from the pause menu. There will be no restarts during qualifying for a disconnection unless the driver who has disconnected cannot access his/her car. There will be no restarts for late arrivals.
If a driver disconnects between qualifying and the race, or arrived late and is unable to access their car during the formation lap, they must send a CLEAR message directly requesting a restart before the end of the formation lap. The lead organiser/host will then call for a restart with one-shot qualifying. The driver who caused the restart must start last. There will be no restarts once the race begins.
There will be a maximum of two restarts for a driver disconnecting, or the race must start by 7.30 UK time, whichever comes first.
The only exception to these rules are multi-player disconnections where 3+ drivers disconnect or there is a major bug in the lobby that makes the session impossible to race in.
SPECIFIC CHAMPIONSHIP RULES
- Anyone who has qualified in the top 10 and then crashes out during qualification, will be handed a 20 seconds time penalty in the race. Whether intentional or not, an unfair advantage is gained by this glitch in the game. If any driver is deemed not at fault the penalty will be removed. However, it will be the drivers responsibility to prove their innocence. If no video is available or cannot be corroborated by another driver the penalty will stand.
- If someone gets a DSQ in the qualification session, there will not be a restart of the session because we cannot determine if the DSQ was accidentally given or not by the game.
RULES FOR F1 2017 VOICE AND TEXT CHAT
- F1 2017 voice chat is the official channel for voice communication in this championship.
- Use of F1 2017's Voice and Text chat is not allowed during Qualifying and Race sessions unless absolutely necessary.
- Examples of allowed speak:
- Watch out in turn 5. Car stopped on exit.
- P5, overtake, I got heavy damage.
- Number 66, pitstop
- Examples of non-allowed speak:
- Come on, what are you doing?
- Sorry, but I didn't see you and...........
- /(%¤)=/"#&%=("#%(&! (Rage)
- Wow that was a nice battle!
- Examples of allowed speak:
- You must wait all drivers complete the race to start post-race chat.
- All instructions given by the Event Organiser must be followed.
PROTESTING ON-TRACK INCIDENTS
- On track incidents should be avoided at all costs.
- PRL's Racing Rules are in effect for all official races through the season.
- On track incidents should be reported to the PRL Stewards.