Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

WLGR Cadillac Rock

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
For me to get the feel for a track I need to listen to music, find the right rhythm and the car just flows around the track. On tonights in ear radio, I have instructed my Crew Chief to play Hair Nation on Sirius, changing beats/rhythms remind me to be patient, anticipate, and take the balls to the wall.
your program manager
dan 

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
As this track is really just a nice Sunday ride in the countryside with your family after Sunday services, I found it difficult to find the right rhythm and tempo, in the end tonight's music of choice is Australian Pink Floyd.  Keep your foot on the gas, stay off the grass, let WLGR and the rumbling Cadillac rock your ass.

your program manager
dan

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Donington, it's sweeping corners, chicanes, hairpins after hairpins, blind right handers on a cresting hill, what kind of ear candy will be needed for this piece of asphalt? My crew chief and spotter have noticed my frustration and made the choice for me this week. With the sound of the throaty V8 ever present, in the background will be some good ole Sexy and Slow Blues. Thats right folks we have changed formats.

your program director
dan

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
At a loss for this track as I have never even placed a tire on the tarmac, looking at the layout this will require some type of upbeat rhythm with lots of horns, so Chicago' greatest hits or some Elton John.

your program director

dan

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
bonaduce said:
At a loss for this track as I have never even placed a tire on the tarmac, looking at the layout this will require some type of upbeat rhythm with lots of horns, so Chicago' greatest hits or some Elton John.

your program director

dan
Saturday Saturday, Saturday Saturday, Saturday Saturday nights all right!

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
Unfortunately there will be no in car radio this week, I will need all my attention in the Mountain section. How ever if I were just practicing or playing around in game I would probably be listening to Robert Bradley's Blackwater Surprise