Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Withdrawing

Rhoad Racing

Gents,
I'd like to respectfully resign my seat in this season's competition. I simply can't continue to ruin other people's races from poor decisions.
I'll catch you all next season after more experience has been acquired. 

Kenny Duval

Premium Member
No sir….

You are welcome to come join our merry band of retards for our practice sessions between races. Can't learn to make better race craft decisions in the heat of battle other than to do it. Let me know and I'll shoot you a PM with the details.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Full Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Kenny Duval said:
No sir….

You are welcome to come join our merry band of retards for our practice sessions between races. Can't learn to make better race craft decisions in the heat of battle other than to do it. Let me know and I'll shoot you a PM with the details.

FIFY  :lol:

vfrket

What the What!?!?!

Stay, join us, learn. These guys are a wealth of knowledge. Plus you might crash yourself from laughter :)

shawnkenning

I agree. Don't bail. Come practice with us. Just be sure to leave your self esteem at the door! :) Snowflakes won't be able to handle it. 

Seriously though, the guys are great and offer some really good coaching. This is my first season and they've been great and I feel like I'm a much better racer because of them. I'm not the fastest but my racecraft is getting better. 

MrCaringi

I totally agree with them,

You are doing it better than I do when I started last season, I remember when in my second or third race I crashed against Cristian "Iceman"... my friend :lol:

Keep pushing Chris, just try not to be in the limit all the time, you will get better in every race,

See you in mount panorama!