Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

What's your team livery?

RGro55

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Hey gents!

Last season I remember there being a forum post for us to post our livery and car pics, but I didn't see one for us to use this season. So I thought what better time to start one than now? (Plus I am bored at work).

So starting next race and the rest of the season, my team will be running this new livery. Background on the sponsor, Cascades Media: it is run by a friend of mine that handles the web hosting for my YouTube channel content (if you guys didn't know, I have a YouTube channel: Five5Garage, I show people how to fix/modify their cars. The two cars that I primarily cover are my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 and I am also doing a turbo conversion on my 10th Anniversary NB Miata) and he has checked out a few of the GSRC streams and asked if I would be willing to add his logo to our team cars.

F5M MX5 Launch.jpg

He is actually very interested in our series and all the cars and drivers who race in it, so I thought I would see if you guys would be willing to post some pics of your cars so I can make a kind of spotters guide. Also if any of you drivers would like some paint help, feel free to send me a message, I am always willing to help out!

parker.muirhead

Premium Member
TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Parker Muirhead
iRacing ID
Here is the livery for Crikey! No bakes! (Crikey eSports)

This my first paint. Everything Start from the Crikey esports logo on the hood made by my teammate Jason Larsen. We got our name and country/province flags on the side with and few of the PRL sponsors.
Looks great! It was awesome seeing all three of you lined up in quali on the broadcast.

The only thing I would maybe recommend is something to differentiate you guys a little more? Maybe the yellow is a different color on each car? Or some accents that are different colors? Different roll cage colors maybe?

Just a suggestion, I like when people have distinctive liveries and I can tell who I'm racing against without even looking at the relative box!

Jason E Larsen

Premium Member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Jason E Larsen
iRacing ID
Looks great! It was awesome seeing all three of you lined up in quali on the broadcast.

The only thing I would maybe recommend is something to differentiate you guys a little more? Maybe the yellow is a different color on each car? Or some accents that are different colors? Different roll cage colors maybe?

Just a suggestion, I like when people have distinctive liveries and I can tell who I'm racing against without even looking at the relative box!

Wheels?

RGro55

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Thats exactly what me and Randy have to have a bit of difference in the livery. Ive been rocking bright blue wheels
I dont think anyone will get us confused once they look at the time sheets....:LOL: