Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Welcome Message

mclachlanol

Organizer
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
Hey guys @Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series 2021/S3,

Welcome to PRL Thursday 2021 Season 3, this is roughly our 23rd season for Thursday night open wheel racing and first time racing the F3.5. I'm one of your league organizers for this league, so if you have any questions please PM me or one of the other league organizers of PRL staff and we will help you out the best we can. Looks like we have about ~20 drivers registered so far and we normally have a few late arrivals which means we may have about 30-35 drivers at for the first race so it should be a lot of fun.

A few of reminders about the league format:
  • The league is 10 races starting the week of June 24th and we are following the iracing schedule, usually weeks 2-11.
  • There are 2 championships, driver and team, teams consist of 1-2 drivers. Team signups will begin 1 week before the season starts.
  • You will need to join the PRL Thursday night 3.5 league page in iracing to get access to the race sessions. League invites will be sent 1 week before the season starts.
  • You are allowed 1 drop week which can be used any week except for the last one.
  • Qualifying will be best lap in a 10min open track session.
  • Race length will be a set number of laps equal to about 45min, or roughly 20% longer than current iracing race length.
  • Fuel will be limited to 40% (11.2gal / 43L) effectively forcing 1 pit stop during the race.
  • All races are broadcasted on GSRC, top three drivers can join the GSRC discord channel for a interview after each race.
  • All other race rules, including DRS usage, race starts, ect.. follow iracing standard race rules.

That's all I got guys. Again if you have any questions please let me know. I'm looking forward to this one, already got my paint finished and now I'm just trying to learn the car lol. I may throw up a hosted practice session during week 13 just for a shake down. Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys there if not I will see you all week 1.

Take care,
Owen