Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Week 7: NJ Motorsports Park - Lightning (Mod) (14Jan18)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Race Settings
Time of Day.: TBD
Temp.: TBD

Aksu

Tberg said:
Practice server is now up.

For the finals, restrictors has been removed for all drivers, due to low attendance, so have fun!

This is gonna be interesting then  ;)
Are you ready to defend your 18 points lead Tberg??  :D

Tberg

Premium Member
Aksu said:
Tberg said:
Practice server is now up.

For the finals, restrictors has been removed for all drivers, due to low attendance, so have fun!

This is gonna be interesting then  ;)
Are you ready to defend your 18 points lead Tberg??  :D

:D I can't lose unless I don't show lol
Let's just have fun and max out, see ya 2morrow!

Tberg

Premium Member
There's an issue with the results table, but I've put in the R13+R14 points correctly. Adding up the points, it looks like a split 1st place between Ref0 and me, but when the results update, Ref0 will have a pole and 3 fastest lap more than me during the season, so I think Ref0 will be the winner :D

Ltihium Orange wins the Team Championship.

Thanks for a fun final, I started very casual and unfocused, but as race 2 began, I wanted to race, it was really a fun track to drive!

See ya

Tberg

Premium Member
Grats to Ref0 for the win!!!

I should've kept restrictions on if I wanted the win (or practiced more!), but I'm glad we drove free of that for the finals, it was fun and fair to the remaining drivers! Had a few nice battles, fun overtakes, some paintrubbing, while a few times in the grass didn't help.
Surprised how fun that little track is in mp and: go too wide = it's country-time :D

Thanks for participating in the season, will be seeing you around and you're welcome to contact me of cause.

I'm leaving the organiser hat for now on PRL, as I have some projects that needs more attention the next few months, so I just want to race whenever I have a little time.

See you guys around ;)

Tberg