Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Tuesday Night Truck Fun!

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Hey gang! If your not in the PRL Tuesday night GTE league and your bored, Im gonna host a Tuesday night Pro4 truck session this week coming at Motegi. The goal is to have fun, No points, no damage, and no hurt feelings  :lol:. I figured i will do a 2hr session and see how it goes, i will have room open at 8pm. The truck only needs you to fully stiffen rear ARB all the way, and put tall gear set on. There is an option to map a button for an E-Brake, this is fun for drifting her in  :mrgreen:. We can gather in pack and run 3-5lap races and then repeat till the fun ends! I chose Motegi because there is no penalty for running wide at the turns, so just Incase someone puts you there its ok, and you have 4 wheel drive  :D. So let me know if your interested, i sure hope to see some of you guys come join in on the shenanigans!!!! 

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Dang no takers for a fun truck night? Im still gonna host it Incase guys change there mind. I will open the room at 8pm tonight, i will keep it public so no password required to get in, hope to see ya! Room will be called Tuesday Truck Madness  :lol:

DeamingPie

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
That was an absolute riot. You bagnasties missed out on some crazy fun.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
DeamingPie said:
That was an absolute riot.  You bagnasties missed out on some crazy fun.

Yeah we had 7 guys i think, was pretty fun drifting them babies so close together! We will do it again next Tuesday, this time we will have jumps i think  :D