Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Track change for Tsukuba?

What circuit would you like to run for Week 5?

• Tsukuba Circuit - 2000 Full

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace - Grand Prix

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
@GT3 Pro Series 2021/S4

As most of you may know, the 2021/S4 VRS Sprint Series Week 5 will feature Tsukuba. We know it's not the most popular track so we want the community to vote on which track they want to race. Since we are starting the season following Week 1 of the schedule, it means we don't have any backup circuit. So within this poll you will have 3 choices; Tsukuba, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve or Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (the last two are the last two ace of the 2021/S3 iRacing VRS schedule).

The vote will be open for 2 week!

If you are not racing in this series, please do not vote.

Thanks!

teddywoods72

Premium Member
Name
Ted Loewendick
iRacing ID
jeromef1 potential 4th option of using week 4 as an off week and having the track for Week 11 being the 10th race?

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
jeromef1 potential 4th option of using week 4 as an off week and having the track for Week 11 being the 10th race?
We used to have break week only when there is an holiday. Ideally, we don't want any break week because of the limited time we have between season to get everything prepared. And also that moving forward we need to setup a facebook live every season for prizes draw, so time is very limited hehe

Modoff

Name
Carl Modoff
iRacing ID
I think Tsukuba could be fun, at least it’s new and interesting, Montreal and Interlagos are great but we run their all the time, I vote Tsukuba for the challenge of something new.

millenix

Organizer
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
I think Tsukuba could be fun, at least it’s new and interesting, Montreal and Interlagos are great but we run their all the time, I vote Tsukuba for the challenge of something new.
I like it in cars like the MX5 and skip barber, but in larger cars it's really just not well suited. Especially since we will likely start the season with a larger than official GT3 field, perhaps if it was late in the season when attrition had set in. I'm happy to run whatever everyone votes on, but can't say I will be too excited for Tsukuba.

wgooden

Name
Wyatt Gooden
iRacing ID
Agreed. Nothing wrong with Tsukuba - we could learn a thing or two adapting our setup and driving style to the unique layout. IRL major racing series manage to do just fine around short tracks like lime rock. If we are just cherry picking tracks from the official schedule we don't like, why don't we skip homestead as well? That's a crap circuit 😁

EJ_nixon

Premium Member
Name
Erik Nixon
iRacing ID
Agreed. Nothing wrong with Tsukuba - we could learn a thing or two adapting our setup and driving style to the unique layout. IRL major racing series manage to do just fine around short tracks like lime rock. If we are just cherry picking tracks from the official schedule we don't like, why don't we skip homestead as well? That's a crap circuit 😁
Good point!

TillyWhisperer

Premium Member
Name
Maxime Tillyneuve
iRacing ID
+1