Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Telemetry

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
We had a discussion about using MoTec to improve setups in today's practice... 

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3280243.page

This is what got me onto Motec for iRacing telemetry. Worth the steep learning curve, in the end. Not that it has made me fast... but it has helped understand what is going on with the car. Take the time to read the .pdf as it will explain how to download the software and set it up to make your life easier when it comes to analyzing data...
Anyway, hope this helps some of you!

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
No worries. It will be interesting to keep discussing data. I think we could all learn something.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Michael, you mentioned that you were using the telemetry to help with setups... Can you elaborate? Maybe a few of us could learn a thing or two. What are you looking at, exactly?