Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Teammate Needed?

tcallahan707

Name
Hey all, this will be my first go at a league season. Excited to battle with you all! If anyone is in need of a teammate, I'd love to join up. 

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
tcallahan707 said:
Hey all, this will be my first go at a league season. Excited to battle with you all! If anyone is in need of a teammate, I'd love to join up. 

i need a team mate so ill pick u up

John LaBaff

Premium Member
Name
John LaBaff
iRacing ID
tcallahan707 said:
John LaBaff said:
tcallahan707 said:

i need a team mate so ill pick u up

Cool man, what do I need to do?
ill list us as a team on the forums just need a name for the team lol. we will call it cool runnings lol