Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Team Selection

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Please refer to Sporting Regulations #2 for more information regarding the team selection.

TEAM NAMEDRIVER 1DRIVER 2DRIVER 3
Iceberg RacingDaniel del BustoJimmy RichardsKen Cook
Crikey! No Brakes!Ian CabanaMalcolm FosterJason Larsen
Road WarriorsKelly GreenhoeChristian Lesiak
Five 5 MotorsportRandy GrossRyan Kings
TTT GamingBrett CaricofeSimon Doyle
Sweet 16xAndy StieberEvgenii Babinets
Oh God Right TurnsBradley HollyMark KaelinAdam Young
Unlimited SlipMichael ChaseAustin Bartlett-Chase
The HacksRichard Regan JrDanny Cervantes
#notateamJose GonzalezPaulo CoimbraOdise Adams
Official PRL Pace CarDany DuchesneDavid Hebert

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
I'm looking to be on a team if anyone else is solo and wants to join evil forces. Kelly?
Christian... give me your 30 sec "elevator pitch" lol

Edit: ... just meant like what kind of driver are you? Been driving the Mazda awhile? First league or seasoned vet? Etc. If going to team up with anyone I'd just want to know a bit before diving in. I pride myself in being very fair and clean while still attacking for position anytime it arises, I tend to keep my incident count quite low (always going for 0x really), and take my league races as serious as can be!

Last edited:

Kelly Greenhoe

MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
Name
Kelly Greenhoe
iRacing ID
My father is a millionaire, so I have plenty of financial backing to bring to the team. I'm just looking to get my feet wet in league racing and have fun, finish races and improve. Started sim racing 4 months ago.
Hahaha love it. Let's do it Christian! I'll message ya and we can figure out a Team name and what not. I have a friend with some livery design capabilities if you wanna rock the same / similar design.