Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Team Selection

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
BEFORE REPLYING IN THIS TOPIC, YOU MUST FIRST SIGN-UP

Please announce your teammate & team name in this topic!  A few important points:
[ul]
[li]If you have not created or joined a team, you'll not compete for the team championship.[/li]
[li]If you join a team later in the championship, your previous rounds points will not count for the team.[/li]
[li]After the first race, you cannot change your team at any point throughout the season.[/li]
[li]There is a maximum of 15 teams available for creation.[/li]
[li]Max team size is 2.[/li]
[/ul]
TEAMS

Team Name: Tifosi Racing
Driver 1: Justin Laird
Driver 2: Bryan Terwilliger 

Team Name: ZFG Motorsports
Driver 1: Jeffrey Steward
Driver 2: (Driver Needed)

Team Name: BSR
Driver 1: Brenden Chatley
Driver 2: Bradley Holly 

Team Name: Ancona Motorsports
Driver 1: Joey Ancona
Driver 2: (Driver Needed) 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Team Name: 
Driver 1: 
Driver 2: 

Name
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Team Name:[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]  Tifosi Racing[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver 1:  Justin Laird[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Driver 2:[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

BryanTerwilliger

Name
i have not run one of these leagues yet but id like to do more of it i was running in the top five division three two season ago in the 410 sprints and would like to have a teammate but do not no how to do so i am not pc savoy if anyone needs a teammate id like to join just explain to me what i need to do you can hit me up on discord or steam steam id b4racing2006 discord id b4racing