Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Team Selection

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
BEFORE REPLYING IN THIS TOPIC, YOU MUST FIRST SIGN-UP

Please announce your teammate and team name in this topic!  A few important points:
[ul]
[li]If you have not created or joined a team, you'll not compete for the team championship.[/li]
[li]If you join a team later in the championship, your previous rounds points will not count for the team.[/li]
[li]After the first race, you cannot change your team at any point throughout the season.[/li]
[/ul]
Available Car
Street Stock

TEAMS

Team Name: TFB Racing
Driver 1: Tyler Gore
Driver 2: Paul Wildridge

Team Name: White Flag Racing
Driver 1: David Hebert
Driver 2: Phil Guillaumin

Team Name: Carbon Blue Racing (CBR)
Driver 1: Christian Gritsko
Driver 2: Calvin Bullock Jr

Team Name: Car Ramrod
Driver 1: Charles Sumner
Driver 2: Aaron Webb

Team Name: Banana Split Racing
Driver 1: Dany Duchesne
Driver 2: Christopher Bullock

Team Name: Pineapple Express Racing
Driver 1: Dominic Lee
Driver 2: Lorenzo Lorenzo

Team Name: Fast Turn Racing
Driver 1: Greg Praysner
Driver 2: Open

Team Name: BSS Racing
Driver 1: Kyle Souza
Driver 2: Peter Stefani

Team Name: Adrenaline Motorsport
Driver 1: Cesar Hernandez 
Driver 2: Open

Team Name: PMMM Racing
Driver 1: Preston S Morris
Driver 2: Matt Meeks

DEADZERO

Premium Member
I dont know if we pick teams in a specific order but in open to be anyones teammate. I usually have very good attendance unless work gets in the way but that might not be an issue since I could get a fixed schedule soon.

I'd like to be paired with someone who will do their best to show up for as many races as they can but life happens so I won't give you grief if you can't make it.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
I guess I'll just make a team and let anyone join.

Team Name: Carbon Blue Racing (CBR)
Driver 1: Christian Gritsko
Driver 2: (Open)

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Alpaca said:
Looking for a team, C(eligible for B on rank up) license Oval driver, average 1500-1600 iRating.

You can join me of you'd like. I'm still a Rookie since I have dedicated my time to getting D license (and practicing with the skippy as well) for the Thursday series. I'm not new to oval racing or iRacing, I have had previous iRacing accounts that were at least D license, I didnt buy new content for those accounts so I jumped back into my Original account to start fresh. I intend to show up for every race this season.

I also have a few replays to show my skill, one of which is me winning a 4 way battle for first at Charlotte.

My team name is Carbon Blue Racing but if you want, we can change it to something you prefer.

crich88848

Premium Member
Full Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
Sorry David.... Doubtful that I will be able to make the races due to bowling. I really hope you find another teammate for this league.