Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Team Selection

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
BEFORE REPLYING IN THIS TOPIC, YOU MUST FIRST SIGN-UP

Please announce your teammate and team name in this topic!  A few important points:
[ul]
[li]If you have not created or joined a team, you'll not compete for the team championship.[/li]
[li]If you join a team later in the championship, your previous rounds points will not count for the team.[/li]
[li]After the first race, you cannot change your team at any point throughout the season.[/li]
[/ul]
Available Car
Skip Barber Formula 2000

TEAMS

Team Name: Blown Tranny Racing
Driver 1: Matthew Gunderson
Driver 2: Tyler Gore

Team Name: Sam Blacklock Media Race Team
Driver 1: Mark Phile
Driver 2: Erik Luke

Team Name: White Flag Racing
Driver 1: David Hebert
Driver 2: Christopher Richards

Team Name: Cash for Crash
Driver 1: Owen Mclachlan
Driver 2: Paul Wildridge

Team Name: Banana Split Racing
Driver 1: Dany Duchesne
Driver 2: Jerome Berthiaume

Team Name: Green Eggs and Hamilton
Driver 1: Matthew Miles
Driver 2: Christian Gritsko

Team Name: Eronic
Driver 1: Ronald McManus
Driver 2: 

Team Name: The Owls Club
Driver 1: Richie Pittenger
Driver 2: Matthew Fraley

Team Name: BO Racing
Driver 1: Michael Overbay
Driver 2: Jefferson Padovani

Team Name: Team Sleepy
Driver 1: Edwin Vallarino
Driver 2: Greg Seitz

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Shocking announcement out of the Cash for Crash camp. We have a name change and the powers that be have decided it is time to switch number 1 status to try and obtain that WDC.

Team Name: Season 11 Team Champions Cash for Crash
Driver 1: Owen Mclachlachlachlachlan
Driver 2: Panda Wildridge

DEADZERO

Premium Member
I unfortunately do not know anyone in this league. I dont know if everyone is spoken for already but I'm open to being teammates with anyone. Feel free to message me on here if you're interested. I'm a long time PRL participant from F1 and Project Cars on PC. My attendance usually isn't questioned.

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
crich88848 said:
Team Name: White Flag Racing
Driver 1: David Hebert
Driver 2: Christopher Richards

If you'll have me again david?

Sorry to keep you in suspense Chris.  Of course!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Team Name: Banana Split Racing
Driver 1: Dany Duchesne
Driver 2: Jerome Berthiaume

Updated to this point.

DeamingPie

Organizer
Full Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
My teammate Apple Pie Homie Spice went out and scored a sponsor for the race season. Please change the name of our team to Sam Blacklock Media Race Team.

On a side note, BO racing needs to have a weight penalty added to both of them. Padovani is fast because he is the love child of Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman plus he has sold his soul to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Padovina also likes to wear pink tights and be referred to as Soul Brother Princess, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just thought you guys should know. Overbay just smells funny and he should have weight added just for fun, plus he is from Ohio and that is basically a third world foreign country.

TRG

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
As per PRL Team Sponsorship Policy - please thank Sam Blacklock Media for hosting the mandatory all expenses paid Thursday group meetup at your place following the season. Mark your calendars gentlemen.

I know BTR is really looking forward to all of the sponsorship beers.

We will make sure Mr. Overbay has a shower at least a week in advance. Jefferson looks pretty good in his tights, so he gets a pass along with the 150kg weight penalty that has been levied as he breaks the rules - humans only allowed, no aliens.

SuperHawk

Premium Member
I took my shower for the month, thank you! Haven't been going outside too much so might even make an extra month. I bought him those pink tights just for this season. Last years was purple!