Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Team, Car & Livery Selection

Mark_LD

Premium Member
Name
Mark Miller
iRacing ID
Hello Sports Fans!
And welcome to another exciting season of GT3 Racing with Pcars and PRL!

For 1st timers and returning racers, WELCOME! I will be yer host for season 7, my name is Mark or as the rest of the world knows me as Fifi (Fee Fee). I will explain how I got the nickname if asked.

For those that were here last season this will be old news, but for the new drivers this is how I do....

I will send out the "invite" around 7:50pm (depending on the wife) for all the drivers on the "full time" list.

At 8:10pm I will do another "invite" for those on the "full time" list.
If any full timer is going to be late please let me know day of race via the PSN message board this way I will not give up your slot!

At 8:30pm IF the field is not full I will then send out an "invite" to reserve/waiting list drivers. PLEASE have you car and livery ready before you jump in. I will send out ONLY ONE INVITE at the 8:30pm mark. Sorry but I too would like to get some laps in before the green flag. Also remember that you may not have a drive in the next race if the field is full, but hang in there we always have a few that don't make the whole season.

As far as mic chatter,
This league is not a chatty bunch. If you would like to talk to your teammate or friends it is advised the you open a party chat and then you can talk till yer blue in the face. It is very distracting to listen to someone yelling in the background/eating chips/or conversing with the streaming community.... You get the picture. If we get to quaili. and mics are still "hot" I WILL MUTE YOU, nothing personal. And YES it is in the rules.

I wish EVERYONE Good Luck and Clean Racing!!
Remember the stewards are always watching!!!

See at the track
Mark_LD (fifi)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
porq_chopz said:
_dray_ said:
Final second livery change speed Syndicate will run the no regret livery dray in the #29 and bubba in the #4

Does this mean I need to pick a new livery as a reserve? The #29 livery is what I had picked.

Oh didn't noticed!! Sorry!

Dray and bubba, you need to pick something else :)

_dray_

Name
porq_chopz said:
_dray_ said:
Final second livery change speed Syndicate will run the no regret livery dray in the #29 and bubba in the #4

Does this mean I need to pick a new livery as a reserve? The #29 livery is what I had picked.
I didn't notice either sorry about that...but there are a very limited amount of livery that match up to use as a team ....are you hard set on it or could I pursuade you to be a really nice person and allow me to have it lol

porq_chopz

Name
_dray_ said:
porq_chopz said:
_dray_ said:

I didn't notice either sorry about that...but there are a very limited amount of livery that match up to use as a team ....are you hard set on it or could I pursuade you to be a really nice person and allow me to have it lol

You could persuade me to change my livery. haha. I was going to offer to change it as you guys are actually a team. I'll find a new one tonight. And enjoy the no REGERTS ;) livery

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
SgtSlaughter336 has been added in the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R. We just need a livery.

_dray_

Name
porq_chopz said:
_dray_ said:
porq_chopz said:

You could persuade me to change my livery. haha. I was going to offer to change it as you guys are actually a team. I'll find a new one tonight. And enjoy the no REGERTS ;) livery

I wrote a thank you and must have forgot to press send lol so for the first time ...again... thank you I appreciate that

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Porq_Chopz has been assigned to Badboys Racing in the McLaren 12C GT3 (#60 von Ryan Racing) with Brianmosser88.