Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Specific Series Rules

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Hey all you BMW drivers, keep this in mind :
As posted by the iRacing staff in the VRS forum
" The Z4 will not be balanced relative to these other cars in its current state.
It is different enough that I can tell you it wont fall in line with the BOP of the other cars. It is a tyre update behind and resides on our previous aerodynamic model. These changes are extensive and required significant time to implement "

millenix

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
Any chance we could get reconsideration on the BMW? I'm sure a lot of drivers will be quite excited to run this in PRL and would be disappointed to not have the opportunity. You could perhaps even ask people to commit early to it sight unseen if that makes people feel better about fairness?

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Aw poop. I was wondering why the Z4 wasn't mentioned in the patch notes for getting updates, guess now I know why. Glad to find out this way instead of 2 weeks into the season and wondering why I'm getting beaten even worse than normal!

It's extra tough now with the car coming mid season, do I suffer and wait, or buy a new car now and start learning it instead?!?!

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
According to this it's weeks away

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Sorry guys. After talking with Jerome, he informed me that iRacing updated their schedule .
The Z4 is dead . It's been removed from the VRS series and replaced with the Hurricane .
If the M4 comes out before our season starts we can add it.
If not then it will have to wait until next season.
It takes a lot of work to set up every race for each series and it would be a bit of a pain to go back in to add anything.