Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Social Race this Wednesday (8/30/17) 9pm EST (normal league time)

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
Ok will add more tracks that other people will like and will pick the most popular.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
China because I practiced that a lot and Russia. Zephyr and I did two 25% races last night and one thing that we noticed was the damage is a lot more sensitive than last year's game. The lightest tap will damage your win or cause your tire to come off. Maybe use full damage instead of realistic?

piboye

DEADZERO said:
China because I practiced that a lot and Russia. Zephyr and I did two 25% races last night and one thing that we noticed was the damage is a lot more sensitive than last year's game. The lightest tap will damage your win or cause your tire to come off. Maybe use full damage instead of realistic?

Didn't we use full damage instead of simulation in past seasons?

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
piboye said:
DEADZERO said:

I think that we may have even used reduced.  It was full or reduced but not sim.

piboye

nickthequick said:
piboye said:
DEADZERO said:

I think that we may have even used reduced.  It was full or reduced but not sim.

The rules say full damage.

Zephyr

DEADZERO said:
As a random one, let's put Mexico in the mix. I have never been on that track in my life, no idea what it brings.

please no. lets not do tracks that almost no one has learned the braking points yet

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Lets just do Australia and/or Spa then since some of you have practiced those. Two 25% races would be good for testing purposes.

By the way this is only for testing the game and the sessions, so there's no point of doing crazy driving or overtakes. So make sure you leave enough space everywhere and you are cautious. We call this a social race so nothing competitive here.

Next week we can do Monza its an easy track.

Fruitsalsa

So how does this usually work? We meet on teamspeak first and then someone announces himself as the host, tell the password and we go join him on F1 2017 multiplayer?

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Ya just get on TS 10-15 min before 9 and then either LACadien or someone more centralized in North America will send out invites to everyone on Steam and we go from there.