Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Server Details & Media

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
If you would like to see current lap times and stats of drivers on the server, click the link below. 

LAPSTAT

You can open this link and bookmark it, it will be the same link all season

If you would like to practice on the server the details are as follows:

Server Name: Precision Racing League
Password: Available on Teamspeak's Channel Description

xoSx

What track is currently on server? Looks like Black Cat County, but it's not compatible. Cannot connect.

Having trouble locating server on AC. I have checked the filters on top but I can't seem to find Precision Racing League server for some reason. Tried searching and looking for it manually.

Managed to locate the server but says content (BlackCat Short) is unavailable. I'm sorry, I'm new to PRL not sure how to get in touch with mdoherty or mullman on steam.

xoSx

No, they just put a version of the original track from AC, but moded, and we don't have it :)

VRPlayer

hi I have been asked to do some laps to get my steam id number but I cannot find the server to race on. any help would be great. thanks

VRPlayer

I have been on twice now and cannot find your server. I have gone through the list and typed in precision in the search box but nothing. What is going on ? Thanks

xoSx

VRPlayer, make sure that you enable all servers in the filters, you may see only the open servers, and ours is password protected