Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Server Details & Lapstat

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
If you would like to see current lap times and stats of drivers on the server, click the link below. 

LAPSTAT

You can open this link and bookmark it, it will be the same link all season

If you would like to practice on the server the details are as follows:

Server Name: Precision Racing League
Password: Available on Teamspeak's Channel Description

yeaaamen

Name
If I search that name server appears like hundreds of server, but if search this: "Precision Ra'cing League" it appers, WTF is going on xD

HEYFANTA

Premium Member
Name
yeaaamen said:
If I search that name server appears like hundreds of server, but if search this: "Precision Ra'cing League" it appers, *** is going on xD

I just search "pre" and only three comes up

Tberg

Premium Member
Name
Server is now set as a 'recruitment' server, open practice for all 24 pits.

Locked skins to GUID are removed, as this is confirmed to work as intended. The recruiting setup will end on Monday Nov 6th, where it'll be set up for the pre-season race, hopefully with the whole skin package and more.

Lum

Name
Tberg said:
Server is now set as a 'recruitment' server, open practice for all 24 pits.

Locked skins to GUID are removed, as this is confirmed to work as intended. The recruiting setup will end on Monday Nov 6th, where it'll be set up for the pre-season race, hopefully with the whole skin package and more.

Nice. Practice starts tomorrow :D

Tberg

Premium Member
Name
yeaaamen said:
Tberg said:
Server running a few test with PRL Package, so you can't get on atm. Standard Mugello will be back up tomorrow some time.

Do I have to download something?? 

Standard Mugello is now back up and running on server. Yes, next week, the server will be set up to run a "PRL" version of the track. At that time, a package will be released for download, which will contain all season mandatory files.

yeaaamen

Name
Tberg said:
yeaaamen said:
Tberg said:
Server running a few test with PRL Package, so you can't get on atm. Standard Mugello will be back up tomorrow some time.

Do I have to download something?? 

Standard Mugello is now back up and running on server. Yes, next week, the server will be set up to run a "PRL" version of the track. At that time, a package will be released for download, which will contain all season mandatory files.

Okayy dude!!! And where is gonna be posted? I have ptracker and pitlane*****, cant remember xD