Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our NASCAR Cup, NASCAR Truck, GT3 Sprint & Formula 3 Series are already full!

Season 8 Sign-Up & Information

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Christian Gritsko2
Yes
Yes

I'm entirely new to iRacing but I'll get used to the game over the weeks coming up to the first race. Anyone want to take me under their wing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought these were the cup cars you got for free. Ignore my sign up, but I will join a league when I'm ready. Is it possible to join mid-season?

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
DEADZERO said:
Christian Gritsko2
Yes
Yes

I'm entirely new to iRacing but I'll get used to the game over the weeks coming up to the first race. Anyone want to take me under their wing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought these were the cup cars you got for free. Ignore my sign up, but I will join a league when I'm ready. Is it possible to join mid-season?

Yes it's possible to join mid-season! I know you like open wheel, it's a good idea to focus on the Pro Mazda ;)

James Brant

Name
[ul]
[li]iRacing ID or iRacing Name: [Enter your iRacing ID here][/li]

[li]Car number between 2 to 999 (1 is reserved for last season winner): [Enter your car number here][/li]

[li]Have you read and understood the [ltr]PRL Racing Rules[/ltr]?: [Yes/No][/li]

[li]Have you read and understood the [ltr]Rules, Settings, Points & Classification[/ltr]?: [Yes/No][/li]

[/ul]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]James Brant[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]#21[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes[/font]

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
paulwildridge said:
Paul Wildridge , 67.
Yes and yes

Updated to this point

Don't forget to go to this topic for team selection : http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=517&p=7284#p7284

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Updated to this point

Don't forget to go to this topic for team selection : viewtopic.php?f=71&t=517&p=7284#p7284

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Hi,

Don't forget to setup your TS and be on for the session : http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=513

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
6 drivers need to team up. If you don't find a team before the race, I will assign teams.

Jim Oliver
William Lee4 (Looking for a teammate)
Kris Walker3
Matt Ross
Jim Lakey
James Brant

Plz do so in this topic : http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=517&p=10473#top

cchmelir

Name
Hey guys! Is it too late to join in or can I sign up late?

(FYI still pretty new to iRacing but have been racing casually on console for years, with that being said want to get into the more serious side of sim racing)

Christopher Chmelir
Yes
Yes

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
cchmelir said:
Hey guys! Is it too late to join in or can I sign up late?

(FYI still pretty new to iRacing but have been racing casually on console for years, with that being said want to get into the more serious side of sim racing)

Christopher Chmelir
Yes
Yes
Not too late...

Check for the practice tonight st 8PM EST in Host session.  

Also, be sure to setup TS : http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=513

Tomorrow's race will be in the league sessions.  You will receive a league invitation soon.

Backmarker EB

Name
is it alright if I sign up for just for the last 2 races? i couldn't commit to any of the full seasons because I only have a handful of tracks on iracing, but I picked up the mazda recently and now i'm itching to get on track with you guys

Elijah Bautista
Yes
Yes

CPedersen23

Name
I know its already past round 5 of season 8, anyway I can get in on the action for the back half of the season?

I raced here in PRL in the FR2.0 a few seasons back, need to get my fix of open wheel road racing back after a few hard seasons of racing the super late model on the oval side of things. Hopefully you guys will allow me to come back :)

Christian Pedersen
Yes
Yes

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
CPedersen23 said:
I know its already past round 5 of season 8, anyway I can get in on the action for the back half of the season?

I raced here in PRL in the FR2.0 a few seasons back, need to get my fix of open wheel road racing back after a few hard seasons of racing the super late model on the oval side of things. Hopefully you guys will allow me to come back :)

Christian Pedersen
Yes
Yes

Welcome back!!!!!