Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Season 6 Sponsors!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Thanks a lot to our official sponsors for the Season 6!
We suggest that you add their logo to your car. It is a good way to promote them and thanks them for their support.

​
 ​
 ​

​

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Thank you Paul and Jf for your contributions to the effort of Season 6. It has been greatly appreciated and would not of been possible to do all the things planned this season without your generous support.

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
A big thank you once again to the season sponsors. My good friend and painter Thomas was kind enough to do a small makeover to all my cars for this season to thank the sponsors. All of my cars will be sporting the sponsor logos in appropriate positions on the car for Primary and Secondary.

Thank you again to HYTORC (Paul) and TheBrakeMod (Jf) for there contributions.

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
I'm working on adding our sponsors to schemes I may run this year and this one is probably gonna be my main scheme. It's a little odd seeing Elliott's Napa scheme on a Ford but hey, I ain't complaining!

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
Good stuff Colton.

I seen a few others sporting some new sponsor logos during the practice tonight.  Great to see all the support and promoting for these guys!

ColtonLayne

Premium Member
Full Name
Colton Layne
iRacing ID
PRL-Sammy H said:
Good stuff Colton.

I seen a few others sporting some new sponsor logos during the practice tonight.  Great to see all the support and promoting for these guys!

I mean I feel like we all should try if we have the means to because they allow us to continue to be broadcasted and have a prize pool. Hopefully everybody will have their sponsorship somewhere on their cars!

EHopkins

ColtonLayne said:
I'm working on adding our sponsors to schemes I may run this year and this one is probably gonna be my main scheme. It's a little odd seeing Elliott's Napa scheme on a Ford but hey, I ain't complaining!

Just like its odd my scheme is an old Bill Elliott paint on a Chevy haha

PRL-Sammy H

Premium Member
EHopkins said:
ColtonLayne said:

Just like its odd my scheme is an old Bill Elliott paint on a Chevy haha

Lol, nothing wrong with that!

bige3dalejr88

Premium Member
I'm not very good at doing paint schemes, but I'm getting better. But with Sammy now deployed, I decided to draw up a paint in support of his service to protect our freedom.