Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Season 6 Sponsor!

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
The Season 6 of the American iRacing Wednesday Series will be sponsored by RVShare.com!

Support them by adding their logo on your car!

Click here to download their logo.

rvshare_2.png
 ​
American-iRacing-Wednesday-Series-S6.png

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
The season 6 has been sponsored by RVShare.com! Big thanks to Nicholas Kerecz for bringing this up for you!

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S3
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Awesome Nick! Thanks for the support and I'll be putting the logo on both of my League rides.

xRainMan24x

Name
Hootius said:
Awesome Nick! Thanks for the support and I'll be putting the logo on both of my League rides.
I don't know how to put logos on the car could you make me a skin for the tundra truck for me for the league?  

Hootius

Director
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
xRainMan24x said:
Hootius said:
I don't know how to put logos on the car could you make me a skin for the tundra truck for me for the league?  

Shoot me a PM with some general ideas of how you would like the truck to look like (how many colors, which colors, ect) and I can work on it for you as a thank you for helping with the sponsorship. 

fotors3

Premium Member
Name
Brandon
iRacing ID
Hey guys, I made a banner for you guys to throw onto your trucks. Copy and paste onto your scheme/template. Should work on the Chevy too but I don't have it to confirm that. Let me know if it works on the Silverado. This is a PSD file for Photoshop. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G8AwpsYpvrnbstKDfuZ38n4i69DD6wJ5