Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

  • 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

    GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

    For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

    Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Season 5 Sign-Up & Rewards Store

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
8,656
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
International Assetto Corsa PC Championship
SEASON 5
9 rounds of racing!
Singlemake car: Porsche GT3 Cup
STARTS: March 4th
Pre-season race on February 25th

DLC needed: Porsche Pack Three, Dream Pack 2 and Red Pack


 
This championship as been sponsored by Apex Button Box
The winner of the championship will get a free 16 functions buttons box. Click here for more detail about this price.​


There is only 24 seats available!
[ul]
[li]Full time seats will only be assigned to drivers who have shown good participation in their past PRL seasons, and to new drivers (innocent until proven guilty).[/li]
[li]The Premium Members will always have a full time seat as soon as they sign up 10 days before the pre-season race.[/li]
[li]The last season's drivers will be assigned to a full time seats prior to the new drivers as soon as they sign up 10 days before the pre-season race.[/li]
[li]If you sign up for a full time seat, but have not shown good participation in the past, you may be assigned a reserve seat until you do show good participation.[/li]
[/ul]
Click here for more information about the Premium Membership!

Race Day:  Sunday
Practice: 7:00pm BST / 2:00pm EDT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 8:00pm BST / 3:00pm EDT (15 minutes)
Race: 8:20pm BST / 3:20pm EDT (30 minutes)

Click here to convert to your current time zone.

This is super important to read all the entire specific rules for this championship! (assist allowed, points system, session settings, etc.)


The admin and organiser of this championship is Aiden Blake (Xaidenb29).
 


 
SIGN UP SECTION
 
You should only sign up if:
[ul]
[li]You intend to complete a minimum of 7 races out of 9. (For Full Time Driver only) (It's not a problem if you miss a race, just let your organiser know you aren't able to race)[/li]
[li]You intend to be active on the forum.[/li]
[li]You are a clean, fair and mature racer.[/li]
[li]You intend to practice a minimum of 2 hours per week. (We do not recommend that you sign up of your are not practicing and/or can't control the car properly on track)[/li]
[/ul]
If you are interested in joining the International Assetto Corsa PC Championship, post below with the following information.
You can copy/paste the list to use it as a template in the quick reply section.
[ul]
[li]AC Name: [Enter your AC Name here][/li]
[li]Steam ID 64 (Please go to STEAMID I/O to get you ID): [Enter your Steam ID 64 here][/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: [Enter Full Time or Reserve][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: [Yes/No][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: [Yes/No][/li]
[/ul]
 


 
OPTIONAL REWARDS STORE
 
[box=#DDDFE3][rewards][/rewards][/box]
 


 
DRIVERS LIST
 
FULL TIME DRIVERS
Color legend: ManagerOrganisersPremium MemberLast Season's Driver, New Driver
[ol]
[li] Xaidenb29 - Aiden Blake (76561198346701762)[/li]
[li] Lum - David Lopez Vila (76561198061256167)[/li]
[li] Yeaaamen - yeaaamen (76561198212967892)[/li]
[li]Ducky1987 - Dalen Bojic (76561198085447023)[/li]
[li]Franktaito - Francesco Tito (76561198046410009)[/li]
[li]AtomicTurtle - Matthew Puleo (76561198049072991)[/li]
[li]Deadzero27 - Chris (76561198090024443)[/li]
[li]MarketCrash16 - Tom Lebeuf (7656119803136624)[/li]
[li]TheGamingFez - Alex Wood (76561198090617845)[/li]
[li]Tornaado66- Mario Linde(76561198045307901)[/li]
[li]Apex2Apex-Erik Luke(76561198273954883)[/li]
[li]Shydn Crumph_Shydn Crumph(76561198004013018)[/li]
[li]Aloog Tannu-Tanel Taal([font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]76561197996118971[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif])[/font][/li]
[li][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aloog Tauri-Tauri Taal([/font]76561198061294611)[/li]
[li] Jonnard-Alex Pichowicz(76561198062209205)[/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[/ol]

RESERVE DRIVERS
[ol]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[/ol]
 

Lum

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
91
Location
Potsdam, Germany
AC Name: David Lopez Vila
Steam ID 64 (Please go to STEAMID I/O to get you ID): 76561198061256167
Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time
Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes
Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes
 

yeaaamen

Active member
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
37
Location
Murcia, Spain.
[ul]
[li]AC Name: yeaaamen[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64:76561198212967892[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: YES[/li]
[/ul]
 

Franktaito

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
16
Location
Italy
[ul]
[li]AC Name: Franktaito[/li]

[li]Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046410009/[/li]

[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]

[li]Have you read and understood the  http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: YES[/li]

[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: YES[/li]

[/ul]
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Franktaito said:
[ul]
[li]AC Name: Franktaito[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046410009/[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: YES[/li]
[/ul]

Nice to have you over here frank :D I’ll add you to the list tomorrow  :)
 

Franktaito

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
16
Location
Italy
Xaidenb29 said:
Franktaito said:
[ul]
[li]AC Name: Franktaito[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046410009/[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: YES[/li]
[/ul]

Nice to have you over here frank :D I’ll add you to the list tomorrow  :)

You will have to help a bit with AC only have 30 hours in it , but since i heard is one of the best sims with iracing i want to give him a chance even if i don't like all the mod world behind it xD
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
Franktaito said:
Xaidenb29 said:
Franktaito said:
[ul]
[li]AC Name: Franktaito[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046410009/[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: YES[/li]
[/ul]

Nice to have you over here frank :D I’ll add you to the list tomorrow  :)

You will have to help a bit with AC only have 30 hours in it , but since i heard is one of the best sims with iracing i want to give him a chance even if i don't like all the mod world behind it xD

If you’re struggling with anything I’ll hop on teamspeak with you and help you out  :)
 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
8,656
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
I've added in the original post the pack needed to be able to compete in the championship.
 
DLC needed: Porsche Pack Three, Dream Pack 2 and Red Pack
 

yeaaamen

Active member
Joined
Jul 30, 2017
Messages
37
Location
Murcia, Spain.
jeromef1 said:
I've added in the original post the pack needed to be able to compete in the championship.
 
DLC needed: Porsche Pack Three, Dream Pack 2 and Red Pack
The car is Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017, right? 
 

ducky

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
5
Location
Croatia
[ul]
Hi all,here's my info:[/ul]
[ul]
[li]AC Name: ducky1987[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: 76561198085447023[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  PRL Racing Rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: YES[/li]
[/ul]

Hope to see you on track and have fun racing!
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
ducky said:
[ul]
Hi all,here's my info:[/ul]
[ul]
[li]AC Name: ducky1987[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: 76561198085447023[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the  PRL Racing Rules?: YES[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: YES[/li]
[/ul]

Hope to see you on track and have fun racing!
Nice to have you onboard if you are ready to choose a livery please head over here to pick your team and livery :D 
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1432
Also make sure to tell any friends about us the more the merrier  :D
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
TheGamingFez said:
[ul]
[li]AC Name: TheGamingFez[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64 : 76561198090617845[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
[ltr]PRL Racing Rules[/ltr]
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: Yes[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
[ltr]Rules, Settings, Points & Classification[/ltr]
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: Yes[/li]
[/ul]

Nice to have you fez :) 
 

AtomicTurtle

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
107
Location
USA, TN, Knoxville
[ul]
[li]AC Name: AtomicTurtle[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: 76561198049072991[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: Yes[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: Yes[/li]
[/ul]
 

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
795
Location
Canada, Toronto
[ul]
[li]AC Name: DEADZERO27[/li]
[li]Steam ID 64: 76561198090024443[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules
PRL Racing Rules
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/app.php/page/racing-rules?: Yes[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431
Rules, Settings, Points & Classification
http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=1431?: Yes[/li]
[/ul]
 

AtomicTurtle

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
107
Location
USA, TN, Knoxville
Hey guys, I wrote this little discussion thread on steam about the new PRL Assetto Corsa GT3 season. You guys should go give a good comment saying how awesome this league is so we can draw in some new members. Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/244210/discussions/0/2860219962103787248/
 

Marketcrash16

New member
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Messages
4
Location
Canada
Steam name: Marketcrash16
ID:7656119803136624
Full time driver
I have read the PRL racing rules, and points, settings and classification.

Really love this car and I am looking forward to doing a series in it. I hope to add a bit of fun by doing some silly post race highlight videos  :D
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
AtomicTurtle said:
Hey guys, I wrote this little discussion thread on steam about the new PRL Assetto Corsa GT3 season. You guys should go give a good comment saying how awesome this league is so we can draw in some new members. Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/244210/discussions/0/2860219962103787248/

Let people know now it’s jjst Porsche gt3 cup but thanks for helping out to try get more. The more the merrier :)
 
Top