Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 3 Signups are now closed !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are now closed apart from the GT4 Amateur Series and the Formula Renault 3.5 Pro Series where we still have places left !
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details.

Season 4 Series Discussion

Which Series would you like to drive in S4?

• Monster Cup

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Xfinity

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Trucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix of all 3 series using mainly specific series only tracks

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S3
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
GT3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S3
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
We are a month away or so from the start of the next season, so lets go ahead and get this party started. You are allowed to change your mind, and to swap out of Cup, it needs to be a pretty heavy majority in one direction for us to swap. Feel free to let everyone know what, and why you picked the series as you did.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I vote we stay in the Cup. We are the only league in Heat, so I feel like we should run the premier series in Nascar. While I have shown aggravation at times, the fact is that this is some of the best racing this Season that we have ever had. Tons of lead changes and battles throughout the field, cautions per race have been down. I really don't see a need for us to change. Yes I know that means we will miss out on the other tracks (I only really car about Iowa tbh), but that is a small con in my eyes. Also yes in default, the Xfinity and Trucks have more stability, but there is speed to be found in loosening them up like we do the Cup cars, so then we are back to square 1 in regards to handling/stability.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
I still don't think I will be able to run without changes in the schedule. I do think Hoot is right to stay in cup next season. I feel the lesser series are great opportunities for social races on break weeks and such.

XSYSE

Premium Member
Name
Robert Besaw Jr
iRacing ID
I think this has been a real fun season,  knock on wood the servers are better hoping one day we sport a large field with more guys like we got now, obviously game still needs many improvements. I'd stick with Monster.

Hootius

Director
Staff member
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I am going ahead and locking this poll up. I stated it would take a big majority to swap cars, and there is already enough interest in the Cup cars to stay in them. Thank you all for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.