Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Season 2 Suggestions

twhite21x

Name
Please use this section to post any suggestions or comments.  Please keep everything clean and positive!

ahunter27t

NASCAR Truck Series 2021/S4
Name
Austin Hunter
iRacing ID
Please consider lowering the amount for the invert. maybe from 8-6 until we get more competitors. I have been bumped to the front row both times by the invert with a bunch of wild animals behind me. havent made it past lap 2 both times trying to move out of the way.

Billy Rowlee

Name
I haven't set up a hosted session with heat races before, but is there a way to randomize the invert? Would be pretty cool to say invert 4 or 6 in the heat races, then have a random invert that could be 0 up to 8 for the feature.

Name
Like I said before do open setups or do fixed with the stagger lowered so we can make the car looser or tighter because -10 wing position is still way to loose for alot of people, that's what I would do personally.

Name
I posted this in the other chat so here is what I said- I fully agree with fixed setups for this league, I do open setup leagues and the racing is just so bad because you get 1 or 2 drivers who just smoke the whole field, with these fixed setups it puts everyone on a fair playing field and it has WAY MORE AMAZING racing compared to a open setup league, but I will highly recommend you guys to lower the rear stagger on every setup so you can have people out there who can run 0 and can run -10 wing position, I tried -8 at Eldora and knoxville and it was horrible because how loose the setup was, or another idea is do some sort of a vote the week before on the setups.

JeffSteward72

Name
We need to get Kokomo Speedway on the schedule since it’s coming out tomorrow. Either replace the Centripetal Circuit or change one of the repeating tracks like Eldora.

GameOfJobes

Name
Anthony Jobe
iRacing ID
JeffSteward72 said:
We need to get Kokomo Speedway on the schedule since it’s coming out tomorrow. Either replace the Centripetal Circuit or change one of the repeating tracks like Eldora.

Centripetal Circuit was the placeholder for Kokomo in the iRacing schedule. We will be racing Kokomo that week and I'm sure the schedule will be updated now that it's official.

twhite21x

Name
First, yes, if the schedule updates to Kokomo, we will look to update as well.

As far as the setup, what are you suggesting that we drop the rear stagger to?

Name
twhite21x said:
First, yes, if the schedule updates to Kokomo, we will look to update as well.

As far as the setup, what are you suggesting that we drop the rear stagger to?
I am in talks with the other admins atm, John & Jerome we are discussing everything atm

Billy Rowlee

Name
I'd be fine with dropping the stagger too. Running fixed setups this season is extremely loose compared to years past. Which if we do, i'm fine with, but I'd be fine for dropping stagger an inch or two.