Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

  • 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

    Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

    Please note that our NASCAR Cup, NASCAR Truck, GT3 Sprint & Formula 3 Series are already full!

Season 11 Track Suggestion

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
10,554
Age
35
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
iRacing ID
177904
Hi,

We know we are only half way through our season, but we have to think about next season to be as fun as this season is so far.

So we will ask you to think about tracks for next season.

This will help us to choose tracks for next season, don't be frustrated if your suggestions are not chosen because we only have 12 races. There are also circuits that are not really supported because they are not enough popular. Also, like this season, we will try to fit our schedule with the Thursday Series in favor to have more drivers in both series.

If you have other suggestions than tracks, feel free to share here!
 

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
696
Age
52
Location
USA, Pennsylvania
iRacing ID
115988
Jerome,

Will there be a separate track suggestion thread or do we have at it here?

Regards.
 

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
10,554
Age
35
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
iRacing ID
177904
You can share here the tracks you would like to see for next season ūüėä
 

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
696
Age
52
Location
USA, Pennsylvania
iRacing ID
115988
In that case and in no particular order of preference:

1. Snetterton 300
2. Zandvoort
3. Daytona Road at night
4. Suzuka
5. COTA GP
6. Sebring
7. Motegi
8. SPA
9. La Sarthe
10. Oran Park
11. Road America
12. Silverstone International
 

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
1,705
Age
56
Location
Québec City, Qc, Canada
iRacing ID
66775
Ken Rodriguez said:
In that case and in no particular order of preference:

1.   Snetterton 300
2.   Zandvoort
3.   Daytona Road at night
4.   Suzuka
5.   COTA GP
6.   Sebring
7.   Motegi
8.   SPA
9.   La Sarthe
10. Oran Park
11. Road America
12. Silverstone International

Hi,

We already tried COTA 2 seasons ago, only 4 showed up.

Oran Park, last season, 2 showed up
 

Ken Rodriguez

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S2
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Kenneth Rodriguez
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
696
Age
52
Location
USA, Pennsylvania
iRacing ID
115988
SharkV said:
Ken Rodriguez said:
In that case and in no particular order of preference:

1.   Snetterton 300
2.   Zandvoort
3.   Daytona Road at night
4.   Suzuka
5.   COTA GP
6.   Sebring
7.   Motegi
8.   SPA
9.   La Sarthe
10. Oran Park
11. Road America
12. Silverstone International

Hi,

We already tried COTA 2 seasons ago, only 4 showed up.

Oran Park, last season, 2 showed up

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 

People 'fraid of COTA?

It's all good. Just submitting my suggestions. I won't get offended if the tracks are not chosen.
 

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
10,554
Age
35
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
iRacing ID
177904
Ken Rodriguez said:
SharkV said:
Ken Rodriguez said:
In that case and in no particular order of preference:

1.   Snetterton 300
2.   Zandvoort
3.   Daytona Road at night
4.   Suzuka
5.   COTA GP
6.   Sebring
7.   Motegi
8.   SPA
9.   La Sarthe
10. Oran Park
11. Road America
12. Silverstone International

Hi,

We already tried COTA 2 seasons ago, only 4 showed up.

Oran Park, last season, 2 showed up

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 

People 'fraid of COTA?

It's all good. Just submitting my suggestions. I won't get offended if the tracks are not chosen.

Yeah I had the same thought. Cota is an american track, I would have thought people would more appreciated it!
 

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
10,554
Age
35
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
iRacing ID
177904
Yeah Motegi as well.... Sad because it's in my top 3 travk on iracing!
 
Top