Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Screenshots needed weekly!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
@NASCAR Cup Series 2021/S2

Hi everyone!

Few months ago, we used to create homepage post regarding race results with photo shoot of the winner. Creating the post is super easier, where we are struggling is to get a photo shoot of the winner, or of one of the best moment of the race!

We are asking the community to help us! Following the guide I've posted below, we are asking members if they can provide us a high resolution screenshot that we can use on our homepage post! The driver who provided the screenshot will be mentioned on the news to respect copyright.

Thanks for your help!

PRL_Screenshot_Guide.jpg

James Duerr

Premium Member
Full Name
James J.Duerr
iRacing ID
Anyone running a Patriotic wrap for Memorial Day weekend?
The scheme is borrowed from a car that Bill Petroff piloted @ Myrtle Beach and Hickory, and Jessica Cann would run in the CARS Tour for 3 races last year, including Langley Speedway.
They have both become good friends over the last couple years, and I couldn't picture running anything else this weekend.

Attachments

• 55 Patriot II.jpg
    55 Patriot II.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9

Michael Witt

Premium Member
Full Name
Michael Witt
iRacing ID
This will be my Patriotic scheme this week! It’s also a throwback to Dale Jr’s 2016 scheme except I am putting this out to the USO, also to awareness to Veteran suicide and to my brothers whom I served with in the Army!

Attachments

• 30B8CA5C-3891-495D-80BC-724C14A81E88.jpeg
    30B8CA5C-3891-495D-80BC-724C14A81E88.jpeg
    724.1 KB · Views: 4

matloc28

Premium Member
Full Name
Matt Long
iRacing ID
This will be my Patriotic scheme this week! It’s also a throwback to Dale Jr’s 2016 scheme except I am putting this out to the USO, also to awareness to Veteran suicide and to my brothers whom I served with in the Army!
Thanks for you and your brother's service Michael!