Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Schedule

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HM6T6yIIA4piuBVpqdnMnrn5FBkuPMV5wIkaUt0z4iQ/pubhtml?gid=833827722&single=true&widget=true&headers=false, 748, 1282[/iframe]​
 ​

Sponsor a circuit for only $2.95 USD

[circuit_3][/circuit_3]​

nickthequick

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Nicholas Delp
iRacing ID
If no one sponsors the 1st Pre-Season Race, then it will be Monza. I just want to let everyone know since the no-assists is still new!

Zephyr

nickthequick said:
If no one sponsors the 1st Pre-Season Race, then it will be Monza.  I just want to let everyone know since the no-assists is still new!

If no one sponsors it, can we have it set to Wet weather? I think it would be good for everyone to have some experience driving online in the wet before the season starts. I know everyone will have driven in the wet vs AI before the season starts but that really isnt the same as driving vs other players

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
With all social races hosted and 2 pre-season race, I'm pretty sure that setting it at dynamic you'll get rain at some point ;)

Falco Bronzo

Hi folks,

I know its a little late but may I suggest something. I see alot of people saying they like racing the same track the same week as the real F1 calendar, so do I. So here is a little suggested planification for the calendar of the season. We race the same track the Wednesday after the race and the week where there is no race we fill in a track already done by the real F1.

Sept 6 Italia (Pre-season)
Sept 13 Belgium (Pre-season)
Sept 20 Singapore
Sept 27 Australia
Oct 4 Malaysia
Oct 11 Japan
Oct 18 (Break)
Oct 25 USA
Nov 1 Mexico
Nov 8 China
Nov 15 Brazil
Nov 22 (Break)
Nov 29 Abu Dhabi
Dec 6 Bahrain
Dec 13 Russia
Dec 20 Spain
Dec 27 (Break)
Jan 3 Monaco
Jan 10 Canada
Jan 17 Azerbaijen
Jan 24 Austria
Jan 31 UK
Feb 7 Hungary
Feb 14 (Break)
Feb 21 Belgium
Feb 28 Italy

Share your thoughts!

DEADZERO

Premium Member
The purpose is to bring more hype to certain track days. I'm the same with hockey. If I watch a hockey game, I want to go play NHL more. I'm okay with any schedule, especially one with the UK being further down the list.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Can we possibly have a few night races? Such as desert tracks? Those tracks looks amazing at night time and it would be nice to have a few of those, especially since the game allows it and kinda encourages it

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Same answer as Aaron for the schedule. All championships will use the same schedule and Official session times. If FIA changes them we will adjust.

Still you can create a thread to host a social race and create the night race you want. We have couple of breaks during the season to do it.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Bummer. I understand that you want to make it all official but having official races at night time would be a little cooler. I know that not all tracks can be done at night.

Bobino12

Premium Member
I propose to remove some week breaks which are useless to my point of view. The only break I would keep is the Christmas hollydays. The break on oct. 18th, the Thanksgivings  and the Valentine should be cancelled.

In doing this, the season will finish earlier and the next one could be started three weeks after the end of the 12th and finish in time for the release of F1 2018.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Bobino12 said:
I propose to remove some week breaks which are useless to my point of view. The only break I would keep is the Christmas hollydays. The break on oct. 18th, the Thanksgivings  and the Valentine should be cancelled.

In doing this, the season will finish earlier and the next one could be started three weeks after the end of the 12th and finish in time for the release of F1 2018.

Believe me, I tried to bring this up last season. I was told to think of others.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
All F1 series at PRL start the same week and finish the same week as well. Why are we doing that? Management purpose. It takes a lot and a lot of time to create and prepare a championship and by making all championships to start the same week, it's way easier to manage. Also, that way we are very structured and look professional. Look at the F1 20xx forum to see all championships we support and you'll understand.

We have tried in the past to built custom schedule, and not following official schedule, and it's not popular unfortunately. This is why we have taken the decision that when a new F1 game comes out, we are ALWAYS following the official F1 calendar.

People playing F1 20xx are very authentic and want as much as possible to reflect the reality of F1. We have made a poll all across PRL about changing the points system so more drivers can score point, and it was not convincing enough to apply the solution.

Always keep in mind guys that we have more than five F1 2017 championship to organise and manage. To avoid any mistake and to save us time, we are managing them the same way. Each managers and directors put more than 20 hours a week to make it possible. So I want to keep everything as easiest as possible for them.