Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Schedule

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14AOCWMgwp0TXPhg1q1GTneaPFFYRjXyiQmKcBLKp49c/pubhtml?gid=325288178&single=true&widget=true&headers=false, 696, 825[/iframe]​

mdoherty20

Premium Member
Javaniceday said:
can we announce the tracks soon?

It is still 2 weeks before the Season starts, normally the pre season track is anounced 1 week before the race (So should be soon as we need to practice) and the season tracks 1 week later. Thats just my thoughts, maybe Jerome will do it different this time?

mdoherty20

Premium Member
mdoherty20 said:
Javaniceday said:
can we announce the tracks soon?

It is still 2 weeks before the Season starts, normally the pre season track is anounced 1 week before the race (So should be soon as we need to practice) and the season tracks 1 week later. Thats just my thoughts, maybe Jerome will do it different this time?

I know they are looking for a manager to manage this assetto league, why don't you put in for it then you can release the tracks info yourself, I obviously know the tracks, but cant say anything until Jerome releases the info 1st. I noticed he went away last minute vacation and is back tomorrow (*Sunday) 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Even the manager can't announce pre-season track before the due date :p

I'll update the pre-season tonight or tomorrow ;)