Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Schedule

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
2021S4-F3-AMATEUR-SERIES.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Schedule Flyer Up!
* Please note this series will have a break week for Thanksgiving (November 25th).

Races will be added once we get the official schedule from iRacing.

Darklol

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Schedule updated with the race tracks !

ShadowNinjaPug

Premium Member
Name
Raymond Deux
iRacing ID
Am I reading that right, 30 minute qualification time? Can you clarify how that works? Just all on track 30 minute open Q?

Thanks

Gunner

Organizer
Name
Matthew Gunderson
iRacing ID
Essentially, yes. It will be a typical open qualifying session, just 30 mins long compared to the normal 15. Last season we had 10 minutes, and it was too short.

The goal is to give people plenty of time to set a representative time as there will be many cars of different pace on track. Personally, once I have set a time I feel is as good as I can do, I will park for the rest of the session to reduce traffic. Obviously no one HAS to do that, you are entitled to continue to push for a better time. It just helps alleviate some of the traffic for others.

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
Just to confirm, track are 1 week off-set with the official schedule ?
Correct. This new format allows Thursday drivers to get in 4 days of official practice and race sessions with 2 additional days to do solo runs to prep for qualy or join/create hosted session for league members in preparation for that weeks race.

Threefiver

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Dave Peterson
iRacing ID
Looks like it comes up a week short for Hungaroring. Also missing Sebring for the Thanksgiving break which is a bit unfortunate as I really like that track. On the upside, the last 3 weeks of the season are the same as last season so it should mean last practice required :)