Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Schedule

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
What is the schedule? We are following official iRacing NASCAR A Class Series schedule. Can be review by management.

2021S2-NASCAR-CUP-SERIES.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklol

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Marco Oliveira
iRacing ID
Schedule Flyer Up ! Tracks to be confirmed later.

Last edited:

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Easter cost us iRacing SuperSpeedway!!!!

We will have all the laps out shortly, little more testing needed to set the new tracks. We will also have our full layout of how we wanna handle the Bristol Dirt race out as well.

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Also reminder for any new folks, you will need a Dirt Oval D 2.0 license and a Asphalt Road D 2.0 license to compete at Bristol and COTA. Make sure you meet those requirements please.

matloc28

Premium Member
Full Name
Matt Long
iRacing ID
I am pumped. Great mix of tracks. My first season with PRL and excited to get on the track with y'all.

I'll probably provide an update closer to Sunday, but me and my teammate Taylor Stout are both going to the Atlanta Cup Race Sunday (IRL). Will probably leave early to make it home in time to race here but not going to be an easy decision to make if it comes down to it. Can't wait to be at a NASCAR race again but also can't wait to to race in this league....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Hootius

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
Just like the real thing, we'll do Heats to set the grid for the Main (no LCQ or field reduction) . With the new change with the last hot fix, we'll need to look at the laps again. We'll have the official laps posted in the race thread in the next day or 2. Just like how Nascar wants no green flag pit stops for the Main, we are looking into that as well.

matloc28

Premium Member
Full Name
Matt Long
iRacing ID
Just wanted to pop in and say that I am having an absolute blast racing with y'all. First time back league racing in 10+ years and I am HOOKED. Shout out to management for keeping everything so well organized and GSRC for the amazing broadcasts. Awesome league and glad I joined!