Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Schedule

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
FORMULA-3-SERIES-S15_final.png
 ​
Rd1- 6/20 - Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - Grand Prix - Sunrise
Rd2- 6/27 - Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix - Afternoon
**Break for Independence day**- 7/04
Rd3- 7/11 - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - Sunrise
Rd4- 7/18 - Circuit of the Americas - Grand Prix - Noon
Rd5- 7/25 - Mount Panorama Circuit - Sunrise
Rd6- 8/01 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Grand Prix - Noon
Rd7- 8/08 - Road Atlanta - Full Course - Noon
Rd8- 8/15 - Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix - Afternoon
Rd9- 8/22 - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Noon
Rd10- 8/29 - Watkins Glen International - Classic Boot - Sunrise​

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Official schedule is posted. Looks like a good selection of tracks.

https://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3650284.page

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
I like it. If I had the choice, I'd swap Montreal and Monza out for others but that's just me. Although, those courses will be a good change of pace from the other higher down force tracks. Can't wait to get this party started!

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
Imola and Montreal. What did I do to piss off iRacing?

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
DeamingPie said:
Imola and Montreal.  What did I do to p*** off iRacing?

Luckily we are dodging Imola and starting the season at the Ring. I would swap out Silverstone for Belle Isle but I seem to like street circuits more than most. Silverstone is me is like Imola is to you.

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Well I did post the official schedule. Are you saying we are starting a week back and Imola will be race 1? Our first scheduled race is on the 20th, week 2 starts on the 18th, week 2 is the Nurburgring... Is this not following the official schedule?

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
Our season have 10 weeks, so we are following iracing when we start our season. That means that it’s possible that our week 1 can be iracing week 2 and so on.

DeamingPie

Premium Member
Name
Erik Luke
iRacing ID
SharkV said:
Our season have 10 weeks, so we are following iracing when we start our season. That means that it’s possible that our week 1 can be  iracing week 2 and so on.

If you swap out Montreal for Watkins, Mark Phile will give you a night out on the town you will never forget...

:mrgreen:

bonaduce

Premium Member
Name
Daniel Barnett
iRacing ID
There are many nights now I can't remember after going out in Montreal

dan

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
The races that will likely be missed are Imola in wk 1 (may be preseason race there) and Spa due to our break for July 4th. All other weeks will be track used on the official schedule for that week on the calender.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
AaronWebb85 said:
The races that will likely be missed are Imola in wk 1 (may be preseason race there) and Spa due to our break for July 4th. All other weeks will be track used on the official schedule for that week on the calender.

Aw, man! We miss Spa too?! Why can't we miss Mosport or Gilles Villenueve? (Sorry, Canadians. I just don't like your tracks. :lol:) 

BTW, I'm not really complaining. It just kinda sucks the way it worked out.

And before I have guys on dogsleds pulling drive-by's on my house, let me say I like driving Mosport, I just think the racing on it is kinda boring. CGV has no redeeming qualities though.  :lol:

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We are always racing Spa, not a big deal if it's not there for 1 season!!

And Gilles Villeneuve and Mosport are fantastic!!!

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
TheGreatC81 said:
AaronWebb85 said:

Aw, man! We miss Spa too?! Why can't we miss Mosport or Gilles Villenueve? (Sorry, Canadians. I just don't like your tracks. :lol:) 

And before I have guys on dogsleds pulling drive-by's on my house, let me say I like driving Mosport, I just think the racing on it is kinda boring. CGV has no redeeming qualities though.  :lol:

We have 2 race tracks in iRacing, let us have it lol

CGV at least has passing zones. I'm less accepting of Mosport, even if I live near it. Spa, as great as it is, is completely overused in iRacing. Kinda of refreshing to not have it on the schedule. Happy to see Zandvoort and COTA on the schedule though. Silverstone can just stop existing in my opinion. The esses followed by a high-speed off-camber turn, not fun for me. But I guess every track has at least one turn a driver doesn't like. I know COTA has fast esses as well as an off-camber turn, but the flow at COTA is a lot more fun.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
DEADZERO said:
TheGreatC81 said:
AaronWebb85 said:

We have 2 race tracks in iRacing, let us have it lol

CGV at least has passing zones. I'm less accepting of Mosport, even if I live near it. Spa, as great as it is, is completely overused in iRacing. Kinda of refreshing to not have it on the schedule. Happy to see Zandvoort and COTA on the schedule though. Silverstone can just stop existing in my opinion. The esses followed by a high-speed off-camber turn, not fun for me. But I guess every track has at least one turn a driver doesn't like. I know COTA has fast esses as well as an off-camber turn, but the flow at COTA is a lot more fun.

Fair enough. LOL! I agree Spa is overused, I was just thinking if we have to miss a week, there are other's I'd rather skip. It's all good though. I like COTA too. It's got a little of everything and really makes you think. I always feel like I've learned something or improved a skill after spending some time on COTA.

crich88848

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Christopher Richards
iRacing ID
COTA sucks... They should drop an atomic bomb on, strike it from every map, erase it from every piece of literature, and hang anyone who speaks its name.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
How do we know what time of day (in sim) a race will start? Just want to know what conditions to practice in.