Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Schedule

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRPe1EjYwn7S0eqfiPaWSKEbtZssDgw38a_wj7pVHYUD31slWEyknOVnyj08iF1zdR3kHkqISt1jT_S/pubhtml?gid=349915689&single=true&widget=true&headers=false, 841, 810[/iframe]​
 ​
Sponsor a circuit for only $6.95 USD

[circuit_7][/circuit_7]​

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Loving the track list. Atlanta is the only track I do not know but I love ththe inclusion of Tsukuba (this will be a free track right?)

Also, I understand the inclusion of Valentines day break but can we maybe take a vote as to if we really need to take a week off for this? My gf and I dont really like V Day but we do something together the weekend after because all the candy and such is on sale plus the restaurants arent packed. I'd like to race as much as possible in this car, anyone else feel the same?

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
PRL will not host an official pre-season race, but members are encouraged to organise one together :)

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Name
Would it be possible to swap in the new Roval? I kinda like it. Anyone else on board with this? I'd personally swap out Brands Hatch. It would be a good way to end the season, with some carnage

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Michael Overbay
iRacing ID
I was trying to post a setup for Spa for everyone to work with if they want, but there is no option to attach a file to the post. Also there aren't any weekly threads set up for the schedule yet.

So I will just give what times I managed so far. In a full stint I managed to start with 2:14's and then get into the 2:13's as fuel load lightens. Fastest time was 2:13.5. This is of course without a draft in default weather. Times in the draft will drop a good amount as the draft is big in these cars.

Attachments

• PRL_Spa_Radical.sto
    1.2 KB · Views: 4

SharkV

Manager
Staff member
Name
Dany Duchesne
iRacing ID
SuperHawk said:
I was trying to post a setup for Spa for everyone to work with if they want, but there is no option to attach a file to the post. Also there aren't any weekly threads set up for the schedule yet.

So I will just give what times I managed so far. In a full stint I managed to start with 2:14's and then get into the 2:13's as fuel load lightens. Fastest time was 2:13.5. This is of course without a draft in default weather. Times in the draft will drop a good amount as the draft is big in these cars.

Click on the full editor button.  You will be able to post with attachment 

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Michael Overbay
iRacing ID
SharkV said:
SuperHawk said:

Click on the full editor button.  You will be able to post with attachment 

Thanks Danny, I forgot about that.

Gary Schilling

Premium Member
Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
DEADZERO said:
Would it be possible to swap in the new Roval? I kinda like it. Anyone else on board with this? I'd personally swap out Brands Hatch. It would be a good way to end the season, with some carnage

F that ! Did some laps in the MX5. Totally hate that config

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
I was actually going to do the Charlotte Roval tomorrow night, but I can do Daytona roval and invite the Tuesday guys if you all like that one better.

mclachlanol

Organizer
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Owen McLachlan
iRacing ID
SuperHawk said:

Thanks Michael!

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Michael Overbay
iRacing ID
Are we going to have weekly threads like in the past? Just curious as I was going to post some setups for tracks that I have ran before.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Round 7 at Bathurst has been sponsored by BRP Bike Shop (Gary Schilling). Thanks!