Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Schedule

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTAJvC7CF4rLH6MU9gXLgxxQwILqQaqWMtr6IREjLDkbw942SbUGaf4OQ2Zh5lNuElwLnNBe-A50VRe/pubhtml?gid=349915689&single=true&widget=true&headers=false, 841, 810[/iframe]​
 ​
Broadcast a race for $50 USD

[broadcast_50][/broadcast_50]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Drop Races for the broadcast will be shown this way. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 1: Best 9 of 10 one drops (previous season final) [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 2: Best 1 of 1 no drops [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 3: Best 2 of 2 no drops [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 4: Best 3 of 3 no drops [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 5: Best 4 of 4 no drops [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 6: Best 4 of 5 one drop [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 7: Best 5 of 6 one drop [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 8: Best 6 of 7 one drop [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 9: Best 7 of 8 one drop [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Before Race 10: Best 8 [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]of 9 one drop[/font]

Gary Schilling

Organizer
Full Name
Gary W Schilling
iRacing ID
Hey everyone. In case you don't follow the IMSA forum on iRacing, there is a poll up for track selection for next season.
Assuming we are following that.
https://goo.gl/forms/8qtKhecK2BaEoXFh1

Ozymandias

Organizer
Full Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Why not use a mixture of IMSA and ILMS series? Let the organization choose the schedule using one of them ..... just saying

FKNCommishLB

Premium Member
Full Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
Ozymandias said:
Why not use a mixture of IMSA and ILMS series? Let the organization choose the schedule using one of them ..... just saying

That puts an assumption everyone does both series, Cristian. I avoid it because I always seem to run into idiot LMP drivers, so I don't bother. I personally prefer we focus on one series schedule. Less work for Admins as well, I would guess.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
FKNCommishLB said:
Ozymandias said:

That puts an assumption everyone does both series, Cristian. I avoid it because I always seem to run into idiot LMP drivers, so I don't bother. I personally prefer we focus on one series schedule. Less work for Admins as well, I would guess.

Not really less work! I would say it will take just 10 minutes longer to built up the schedule :p Considering building up the new championship can take around 15-20 hours :p

FKNCommishLB

Premium Member
Full Name
James LeBlond
iRacing ID
jeromef1 said:
FKNCommishLB said:
Ozymandias said:

Not really less work! I would say it will take just 10 minutes longer to built up the schedule :p Considering building up the new championship can take around 15-20 hours :p

Fair enough. My issue is still that it puts a greater emphasis on chair time for those who do not participate in multiple series. What about those who may not have the higher license for iLMS? 

I don't mind the idea at all for those who do both series, but I think it'd cost us potential drivers.

Ozymandias

Organizer
Full Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
FKNCommishLB said:
Ozymandias said:

I really did not say it because of the participation in official series (in fact, I never ran in an official race of ILMS until now). My point was only to have the best selection of possible circuits based on 2 official series (where it is easier to get setups and practice sessions).

*this days, practicing for Lemans 24h, I realize how problematic is the traffic with the LMP1 cars.