Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

  • 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

    GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

    For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

    Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Schedule

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
8,651
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
[iframe]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQCdP4NuOc0nHLNQCfDX5z5W2R06p2-xIuD4RkQpEZuHvvw5GtlqqjzTOmPMZBJJP0Z6nxzIR4K9UVM/pubhtml?gid=325288178&single=true&widget=true&headers=false, 705, 815[/iframe]​
 ​
Sponsor a circuit and support the league for only $4.95 USD
 
[circuit_5][/circuit_5]​
 

AtomicTurtle

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
107
Location
USA, TN, Knoxville
Where will the preseason race be? I'm good with anything, but I'd like to know so I can practice. The only tracks on this schedule I know are ones that are on the F1 calendar. lol.
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
AtomicTurtle said:
Where will the preseason race be? I'm good with anything, but I'd like to know so I can practice. The only tracks on this schedule I know are ones that are on the F1 calendar. lol.

Pre season is laguna seca server is set up for you to practice and should have your skin also  :)
 

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
795
Location
Canada, Toronto
I'd like to be more active in this league. I had a lot of fun in the last race but my race was messed up because of the extremely bumpy esses. Anyways, I'm not as active because of personal obligations I have in Sunday's. Any chance this could get moved to a weekday or even Saturday?
 

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
8,651
Location
Nicolet, QC, Canada
Full Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
177904
DEADZERO said:
I'd like to be more active in this league. I had a lot of fun in the last race but my race was messed up because of the extremely bumpy esses. Anyways, I'm not as active because of personal obligations I have in Sunday's. Any chance this could get moved to a weekday or even Saturday?

With this current timezone, if we move this to a week day, it's gonna be an european league and not international.

Saturday, no... Unfortunately, every time we tried a Saturday league it failed :(
 

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
795
Location
Canada, Toronto
Personally I'd be able to attend weekday races if it started 2 hours earlier. I can luckily make my work schedule, so my attendance would rise but it could also go down for others. AC is a good racing sim, just wish it was more popular that you can have an American league too.
 

Xaidenb29

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
690
Location
Leicester
DEADZERO said:
Personally I'd be able to attend weekday races if it started 2 hours earlier. I can luckily make my work schedule, so my attendance would rise but it could also go down for others. AC is a good racing sim, just wish it was more popular that you can have an American league too.

Unfortunately we cannot please everyone for me weekdays earlier than this would be a no from me 
 

Lum

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
91
Location
Potsdam, Germany
Why do you sign up for a league, man? (Serious question, already asked by the organizer of S4)

With your lack of attendance you're best suited for fun events or club races over at Race Department. A league is a league: you are expected to take part in every event...
 

AtomicTurtle

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
107
Location
USA, TN, Knoxville
Lum said:
Why do you sign up for a league, man? (Serious question, already asked by the organizer of S4)

With your lack of attendance you're best suited for fun events or club races over at Race Department. A league is a league: you are expected to take part in every event...

He joined this league because I asked him to be my teammate since we are teammates in the F1 league. We are nowhere close to being full, so I don't see the problem if he misses a few races if need be.
 

Lum

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
91
Location
Potsdam, Germany
*shrugs* You and me have a very different concept of what a league is. I'll never sign up for a thing with x events as a full time participant if I know that I only can take part in a couple of the events. No matter if the participant list is full or not.

I don't have a problem with it, I was just curious about it.
 

DEADZERO

Premium Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
795
Location
Canada, Toronto
My teammate plans on being fulltime and I never had that intention from the start. I have personal obligations on weekends and when I'm free, I make time for this league. We joined as full time to have a team name and cars. If I was taking up a spot for someone who would be here every week then I'd gladly step down. But there isn't so I'm not
 
Top