Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

S6 Sign-Up | Information | Rewards Store

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Here is a list of the tasks http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=1076, but as Hoot said we will help with anything needed. We cannot have a championship without someone in this role.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
We will start the Team, Car & Livery selection thread. Please follow it closely, as each driver will have up to 24 hours to make their selection then it will be the next persons turn. Again, we cannot start this championship until we have a volunteer for Host/Organiser. Please let me know if someone would be able to host the race and capture results images for Hoot and myself.

Ryan2322

Name
Full Name: Ryan Reeves
Steam Name: rtrain00
Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time
Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes
Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes
Provide a speed test using the Speedtest.net server in Chicago Illinois: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6671600084

New here, but I'm, a clean racer. look forward to it.

Defollen2604

Name
I can try to do it but I'm not fluent in english so if it's no that complicated i can try. But we definitly need the schedule

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Defollen2604 will be the Host & Organiser for this championship. Please let me know if anyone would like to help out alongside him. Thanks!

MrMcCumquat

Name
Full Name: Allen Skidmore
Steam Name: MrMcCumquat
Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time
Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes
Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6677359564

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Yes, we are on for tomorrow. The race will be at CotA and I'll make a race thread. The regular season schedule will be announced likely next week. Remember you can pick a track to race at this season by sponsoring it from the sign up page. You even get to pick the weather and time of race!

eracerhead

Name
On further evaluation, I'm going to have to withdraw from this league for the time-being. I have become involved with another series a little closer to my interests, and I've come to realize that it'll require more of my limited freetime in order to make a serious go of it.  It's just not possible at this time to fully commit to two series, and I'd hate to phone it in here due to lack of proper prep time.

Sorry for the late notice, but I wish all the best for your upcoming races.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
eracerhead said:
On further evaluation, I'm going to have to withdraw from this league for the time-being. I have become involved with another series a little closer to my interests, and I've come to realize that it'll require more of my limited freetime in order to make a serious go of it.  It's just not possible at this time to fully commit to two series, and I'd hate to phone it in here due to lack of proper prep time.

Sorry for the late notice, but I wish all the best for your upcoming races.
If you'd like we can move you to a reserve seat. Basically anytime it works for you to show up to a race, you let organisers know and they get you into an open seat. 

Defollen2604

Name
Report from yesterday race. Only 6 of the 9 drivers were able to be here. Pratice session and qualifications went well, but then .... the game was completly buggued. We were not able to start the race at 6 because two drivers (me an JES) had been kicked out for no reason. Then we tried to restart the game in a new lobby but not everyone was able to join it .... We start the race at 5 with an uncorrect grid. Quickly in the race we were only 3 and we finished only at 2... I suggest we wait to have more drivers and the game get a patch because it's unfair and not funny for some people right now.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Defollen2604 said:
Report from yesterday race. Only 6 of the 9 drivers were able to be here. Pratice session and qualifications went well, but then .... the game was completly buggued. We  were not able to start the race at 6 because two drivers (me an JES) had been kicked out for no reason. Then we tried to restart the game in a new lobby but not everyone was able to join it .... We start the race at 5 with an uncorrect grid. Quickly in the race we were only 3 and we finished only at 2... I suggest we wait to have more drivers and the game get a patch because it's unfair and not funny for some people right now.

We have had a lot of issues with all series. At this point we are planning on extending preseason until a patch is released to stabilize things. 

xoSx

Name
Is getting a dedicated server set up an option for the future?
It would be great for admin to run the race from the actual server, not just randomly created lobby.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
We will test a Racek Service dedicated server in the next few days. As soon as dedicated server is stable and working, of course we will use that!

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Sorry for late announcement, but the 2nd preseason race is up. We are racing Brands Hatch GP. Here is the race thread with the details. http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=1160

magnus

Name
Hey PRL Crew, I am new here as of this morning and in advance I apologize if posting my question here is incorrect.  Myself and a friend have been looking for a league to join in an Eastern time zone and I stumbled upon PRL.  Would we be able to join as I see there is not yet 24 names on the list however your schedule has begun albeit with some minor challenges?  Thanks.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
magnus said:
Hey PRL Crew, I am new here as of this morning and in advance I apologize if posting my question here is incorrect.  Myself and a friend have been looking for a league to join in an Eastern time zone and I stumbled upon PRL.  Would we be able to join as I see there is not yet 24 names on the list however your schedule has begun albeit with some minor challenges?  Thanks.

By all means, sign up :). We are still in preseason while some of the games bugs are being worked out. Follow the sign up template in the first post of this thread.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
LMP2/GT3 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Pcars 2 American 24 slots server ordered! So you will probably have a dedicated server for the next pre-season race :)