Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

S14 Sign Up | Driver Line-Up | Reward Store

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Season 14 of the American PC Championship will have a total of 21 races and will be No Assists Allowed.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The season will start on September 19th with  Pre-Season races on September 5th and 12th.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are only 20 seats available![/font]
[ul]
[li]Full time seats will only be assigned to drivers who have shown good participation in their past PRL seasons, and to new drivers (innocent until proven guilty).[/li]
[li]The Premium Members will always have a priority seat as soon as they sign up before the team selection process (usually 10 days before the first race).[/li]
[li]The last season's drivers will be assigned to a full time seats prior to the new drivers as soon as they sign up before the team selection process (usually 10 days before the first race).[/li]
[li]If you sign up for a full time seat, but have not shown good participation in the past, you may be assigned a reserve seat until you do show good participation.[/li]
[li]We will be requiring a speedtest done from your home network computer. You must select the speedtest.net server in Chicago, Illinois. All participants must have a ping of less than 100 ms. [/li]
[/ul]

Click here for more information about the Premium Membership!

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Race Day:[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Wednesday[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Qualifying: 9:00pm EDT[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Race: 9:20pm EDT (approx)[/font]

Click here to understand and to convert EDT to your current time zone.

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is super important to read all the entire specific rules for this championship! (assist allowed, points system, session settings, etc.)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The host and organisers of this championship are Darklol & jeromef1[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You should only sign up if:[/font]
[ul]
[li]You intend to complete a minimum of 15 races out of 21. (For Full Time Driver only) (It's not a problem if you miss a race, just let your organiser know you aren't able to race)[/li]
[li]You intend to be active on the forum.[/li]
[li]You are a clean, fair and mature racer.[/li]
[li]You intend to practice a minimum of 2 hours per week. (We do not recommend that you sign up of your are not practicing and/or can't control the car properly on track)[/li]
[/ul]

If you are interested in joining the American PC Championship, post below with the following information.
You can copy/paste the list to use it as a template in the quick reply section.
[ul]
[li]Full Name: [Enter Full Name Here][/li]
[li]Steam Name: [Enter your Steam Name here][/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: [Enter Full Time or Reserve][/li]
[li]Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: [Enter Screenshot or Link Here][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: [Yes/No][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: [Yes/No][/li]
[/ul]

Rewards Store

[box=#DDDFE3][f120xx_paypal][/f120xx_paypal][/box]

DRIVERS LIST

Full Time Drivers
LEGEND: ManagerOrganiserPremium Member, Last Season Driver (10 races or more), New Driver (less than 10 races last season)

[ol]
[li]Marco Oliveira - Darklol (Steam Name: Darklol) - 22ms[/li]
[li]Jean Guy Gelinas - Bobino12 (Steam Name: Bobino12) - 32ms[/li]
[li]Patrice Lessard - patlessard (Steam Name: PatLessard) - 31ms[/li]
[li]PJ Gaudie - moogleslam (Steam Name: moogleslam) - 33ms[/li]
[li]Chase Terzian - Tron4949 (Steam Name: Tron4949) - 37ms[/li]
[li]Alexandre Fernandes - Sucuri (Steam Name: Sucuri) - Awaiting Speedtest[/li]
[li]Normand Pinet - Normand (Steam Name: f1normand) - 42ms[/li]
[li]Gabriel Trudeau - Falco Bronzo (Steam Name: Falco Bronzo) - 32ms[/li]
[li]Jakub Karczewicz - kub (Steam Name: kub) - 10ms[/li]
[li]Quang Taylor - nael (Steam Name: N.) - 29ms[/li]
[li]Martin Lozeau - Megaman (Steam Name: Megaman) - 42ms[/li]
[li]Mark Killow - iceman153 (Steam Name: Iceman153) - 59ms[/li]
[li]Alexandre Bouliane - Fruitsalsa (Steam Name: Fruitsalsa) - 29ms[/li]
[li]Jordan Johnson - Plasmaraider (Steam Name: 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔯) - 31ms[/li]
[li]Shane Sepeda - Crizano (Steam Name: crizano) - 48ms[/li]
[li]Lance Mudd - Muddh20 (Steam Name: Twitch.Muddh20) - 58ms[/li]
[li]Donald Leblanc - LAcadien (Steam Name: QGR L'Acadien) - 35ms[/li]
[li]Jonathan Almenar - jalmenar (Steam Name: Jonathan Al) - 31ms[/li]
[li]Ryan Kings - Zephyr (Steam Name: Zephyr) - 66ms[/li]
[li]Nick Delp - nickthequick (Steam Name: nickthequick) - 52ms[/li]
[/ol]
Waiting List (Full Time Drivers)
[ol]
[li] [/li]
[/ol]

Reserve Drivers
[ol]
[li]Chris Sierchio - pilot_sriracha (Steam Name: Sir Acha) - 57ms[/li]
[li]Drake Ranquist - piboye (Steam Name: piboye) - 27ms[/li]
[li]Kevin Wiesinger - kevmanw430  (Steam Name: HandyCabbage) - 32ms[/li]
[li]Olivier Legault - Aranir01 (Steam Name: aranir01) - 37ms[/li]
[/ol]

Ex-Drivers
[ol]
[li]Andre Quenneville - Crazycanuck1985 (Steam Name: Crazycanuck1985) - 55ms [/li]
[li]Nick Kerecz - xRainMan24x (Steam Name: xRainMan24x) - 33ms[/li]
[li]David Boucher - daveneverend (Steam Name: daveneverend) - 25ms[/li]
[li]Richard Murtaugh - RichardTheRocket33 (Steam Name: therocket33) - 19ms[/li]
[li] Jacob W.C. - Lamp (Steam Name: Lamp) - 33ms[/li]
[li]AJ Herrera - Satoshi (Steam Name: Satoshi Nakamoto) - 31ms[/li]
[/ol]

Bobino12

Premium Member
Name
Full Name: Jean Guy Gelinas
Steam Name: Bobino12
Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7539698684
Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes
Have you read and understood the viewtopic.php?f=150&t=2038Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes

patlessard

Premium Member
Name
Full Name: Patrice Lessard
Steam Name PatLessard
Full time or Reserve Drivers:Full Time
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net:
Have you read and understood the viewtopic.php?f=150&t=2038Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes

Aranir01

Premium Member
Name
Olivier Legault
iRacing ID
Aranir01 said:
full name : olivier legault
steam name : aranir01
full time driver
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7549922794
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have you read and understood the viewtopic.php?f=150&t=2038Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes[/font]

Normand

Name
Full Name: Normand Pinet
Steam Name: f1normand
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7552888866

Falco Bronzo

Name
Full Name: Gabriel Trudeau
Steam Name: Falco Bronzo
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7554969726.png

Zephyr

Name
Full Name: Ryan Kings
Steam Name: Zephyr
Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full time
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: 
7555499142.png

kub

Name
Full Name: Jakub Karczewicz
Steam Name: kub ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/kubansky/ )
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7555650930
Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes

nael

Name
[ul]
[li]Full Name: Quang Taylor[/li]
[li]Steam Name: N (https://steamcommunity.com/id/5432353/)[/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: Full Time [/li]
[li]Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7555698849 [/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: Yes[/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the viewtopic.php?f=150&t=2038Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: Yes[/li]
[/ul]

Rapha

Name
Full Name: Raphael Lobo
Steam Name: Rapha23
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7566791803

Hey guys, my ping it is on an averege of 160 +/-, can we give a shot and test on the pre-race?

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Rapha said:
Speedtest on Chicago, Illinois server on www.speedtest.net: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7566791803

Hey guys, my ping it is on an averege of 160 +/-, can we give a shot and test on the pre-race?

Unfortunately you are very far from our requirement of 100 or less ping. Are you on wi-fi?

Rapha

Name
AaronWebb85 said:
Rapha said:

Unfortunately you are very far from our requirement of 100 or less ping. Are you on wi-fi?
Yes, like pat said i'm from Brazil. I remember to race the 2014 F1 Championship with you guys, and personaly i think my ping wasnt a problem at the time, honestly i dont know now, im already downloading the game, anyway, if i am not able to get a seat, no problem, i understand.

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID
Rapha said:
AaronWebb85 said:
Rapha said:

Yes, like pat said i'm from Brazil. I remember to race the 2014 F1 Championship with you guys, and personaly i think my ping wasnt a problem at the time, honestly i dont know now, im already downloading the game, anyway, if i am not able to get a seat, no problem, i understand.

It is critical you are hard wired, that can make a huge difference to your ping. Please submit a speedtest with you hard wired and we'll see. If you stay WiFi, unfortunately you would be too far outside the ping restrictions.

Rapha

Name
AaronWebb85 said:
Rapha said:
AaronWebb85 said:

It is critical you are hard wired, that can make a huge difference to your ping. Please submit a speedtest with you hard wired and we'll see. If you stay WiFi, unfortunately you would be too far outside the ping restrictions.

It is all hard wired, not wi-fi. The problem is the distance from Brazil to Chicago at the ping test, i did alot tests and all the time the ping is arround 160, i have a stable internet conection, the only problem would be the high ms, but we could give a test anyway if is not a problem. I always play CSGO in american servers with 180 ms and it is not a big problem, so i can only imagine that in a racing game p2p would be better.

Name
Full Name: Richard Murtaugh
Steam Name: therocket33
Full time or Reserve Drivers: [Enter Full Time or Reserve] Full Time?
Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7578318488

Rapha

Name
AaronWebb85 said:
Unfortunately we are talking about codemasters servers, which are notoriously bad. We would need to hold firm on the 100ms requirement :(

Okay, since we can't even give a test, the only thing left to say is, have a nice championship, cheers ;)