GT3 Sprint Series 2023/S1
MX5/GR86 Series 2023/S2
GT4 Sprint Series 2023/S2
- Jerome Berthiaume
- Jan 25, 2017
- Nicolet, QC, Canada
- iRacing ID
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP
The American F1 2016 PC Championship will have a total of 13 races. The Season 11 will be held again with the F1 2016 Game.
The season will start on May 24th with the Pre-Season race on May 18th. The season will end on August 23rd, before F1 2017 release. Click here to see the full season schedule.
There is only 22 seats available!
[li]Full time seats will only be assigned to drivers who have shown good participation in their past PRL seasons, and to new drivers (innocent until proven guilty).[/li]
[li]The Premium Members will always have a full time seat as soon as they sign up before the constructor selection (usually 14 days before the first race).[/li]
[li]The last season's drivers will be assigned to a full time seats prior to the new drivers as soon as they sign up before the constructor selection (usually 14 days before the first race).[/li]
[li]If you sign up for a full time seat, but have not shown good participation in the past, you may be assigned a reserve seat until you do show good participation.[/li]
Click here for more information about the Premium Membership!
Race Day: Wednesday
Qualifying: 9pm EDT (short qualifying)
Race: 9:20pm EDT (50% race distance)
Click here to understand and to convert EDT to your current time zone.
This is super important to read all the entire specific rules for this championship! (assist allowed, points system, session settings, etc.)
The organisers of this championship are LAcadien & PatLessard.
SIGN UP SECTION
You should only sign up if:
[li]You intend to complete a minimum of 17 races out of 21. (For Full Time Driver only) (It's not a problem if you miss a race, just let your organiser know you aren't able to race)[/li]
[li]You intend to be active on the forum.[/li]
[li]You are a clean, fair and mature racer.[/li]
[li]You intend to practice a minimum of 1 hour per week. (We do not recommend that you sign up of your are not practicing and/or can't control the car properly on track)[/li]
If you are interested in joining the American F1 2016 PC Championship, post below with the following information.
You can copy/paste the list to use it as a template in the quick reply section.
[li]Steam Name: [Enter your Steam Name here][/li]
[li]Full time or Reserve Drivers: [Enter Full Time or Reserve][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the PRL Racing Rules?: [Yes/No][/li]
[li]Have you read and understood the Rules, Settings, Points & Classification?: [Yes/No][/li]
OPTIONAL REWARDS STORE
FULL TIME DRIVERS
Color legend: Manager, Organisers, Premium Member, Last Season's Driver, New Driver
1. LAcadien - (Steam: *QGR*L'Acadien) - 25ms
2. PatLessard - (Steam:*QGR*PatLessard) - 26ms
3. Kevmanw430 - (Steam: Kevmanw430) - 25ms
4. nickthequick - (Steam: nickthequick) - 21ms
5. Darklol - (Steam: Darklol) - 13ms
6. piboye - (Steam: piboye) - 47ms
7. Paul - (Steam: *QGR*Paul) - 34ms
8. Plasmaraider - (Steam: Plasmaraider) - 41ms
9. Holes - (Steam: Holes) - 14 ms
10. V6onyourtail - (Steam: V6_Haas) - 86ms
11. VeXSocks - (Steam: Socks) - 86ms
12. Weemageeno3 - (Steam: Weemageeno3) - 92ms
13. Tron4949 - (Steam: Tron4949) - 64ms
14. [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AtomicTurtle - ([/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Steam: AtomicTurtle) - 41ms[/font]
15. Zephyr - (Steam: -Zephyr-) - 84ms
16. SheaB - (Steam: shadowless31) - 39ms
17. DEADZERO - (Steam: DEADZERO27) - 53ms
18. Maj_ITGuy (Steam: Mai ITGuy)
19. wwmayhem - (Steam: wwmayhem) - 9ms
20. McKenzie - (Steam: *QGR*McKenzie) - 18ms
- Backmarker EB - (Steam: EB)
- Megaman - (Steam: Megaman ) - 22ms
- [font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Droidkat - (Steam: Droikat ) - 59ms[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-[/font]