Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2021 Season 2 Signups are open !

GT3 Sportscar Series is now full but we still have room in the Tuesday LMP2/GTE Sportscar Series for our sportscar enthusiasts.

For our NASCAR Drivers, we have a few more spots in the Sunday Cup Series and the Wednesday Truck Series is closed.

Our open wheel Indy Pro 2000 series also has a few spots left for Season 2.

Round 9: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (25Jan19)

AaronWebb85

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
Aaron Webb
iRacing ID

Time of day: Afternoon
Race Length: 30 minutes
Max Incidents: 30
Max. fuel: 100%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 1

paulwildridge

Premium Member
Full Name
Paul Wildridge
iRacing ID
Sorry guys gonna miss this race also. Will be in Daytona this day. Good luck to all and someone stop the Canadiens domination on the road courses

Kyle7

Shneeb108 said:
That was really lame, the set up was awful, not much fun at all. Maybe someone should check the set ups before we race to make sure the set up is even usable.

Yes the setups are incorrect we discussed this a little. The sessions were made in like November and the new build in December changed the setups. 

Though I think the setups we’ve been using are at least 2 builds old because I’ve been using the same built setups since late August and they are legal and not 5” below min heights lol

Maybe this can be fixed for the final race of the season if not itll be all set next season

Kyle7

SharkV said:
Btw, we all race the same setup, good or bad.

Shhhhh Dany we’re not all as good as you at road racing lol On to Concord...A TRIANGLE! 😂😂

CajunGrit

Manager
Staff member
Full Name
David Hebert
iRacing ID
I agree the setup was garbage, but i also understand why it happened. The race was its own brand of entertaining though.

Do we have to stick with SS next season? Or can we just do a Friday night series of one off just for fun races?