Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• 2022 Season 3 Signups are now open !

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 3 are currently open to all members!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Please note that our GT3 Sprint Series is already full!

Round 9: WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca - Full Course (November 16)

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S2
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
LagunaSeca.png

Race Time of day: 2021-11-13 12:25 1x
Race Length: 35 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Spinn

Premium Member
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2022/S2
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Crap, I'm out for the season šŸ˜­. Workload has increased, and the kid's volleyball pick up is right when the green flag drops.

Won't be able to run next season either. High hopes for Spring though!

RGro55

Premium Member
MX-5 Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Randy Gross
iRacing ID
Unfortunately I will be unable to make it tonight. Still stuck at work as a problem popped up right before I was to leave. Being the boss sucks sometimes! Have a good one and I will be watching the stream!

Peter Lee7

Premium Member
Name
Peter Lee
iRacing ID
I owe a huge apology to David Cristelli. I was having a blast chasing you down, and gave you all the pressure I was able to pour on, but you were so solid and never put a foot wrong. On the last lap, I simply overcooked it into the corkscrew. I juked left in the hopes I would avoid hitting you, but no such luck. All on me.

TheGreatC81

Premium Member
Name
David Cristelli
iRacing ID
That was my worst race in years. Rafael, really sorry about bumping you going into the corkscrew. I tried really hard to get it slowed down and I just barely ran out of room.

As for my terrible reentry. I just panicked and lost my head. No excuses.

And Peter, I swear that wasn't intentional at the end. My steering was jacked after the hit and when I tried to turn left it just kept going straight.

My apologies to all involved with my terrible driving tonight. I'll take my lumps.

Peter Lee7

Premium Member
Name
Peter Lee
iRacing ID
That was my worst race in years. Rafael, really sorry about bumping you going into the corkscrew. I tried really hard to get it slowed down and I just barely ran out of room.

As for my terrible reentry. I just panicked and lost my head. No excuses.

And Peter, I swear that wasn't intentional at the end. My steering was jacked after the hit and when I tried to turn left it just kept going straight.

My apologies to all involved with my terrible driving tonight. I'll take my lumps.
I know for sure it wasn't intentional on your part at the end. Easy to see from your cockpit. I deserved it anyway... Karma lol

Hootius

Director
Staff member
NASCAR Cup Series 2022/S2
GT4/TCR IMSA Series 2022/S2
NASCAR Truck Series 2022/S2
GT4 IMSA Series 2022/S2
Name
Charles Sumner
iRacing ID
I learned my lesson after last week. Chucked it into the grass at the L1 incident and didn't get my orange squeezed this time!