Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

Round 9: Sebring International Raceway - International (Feb 22)

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Sebring%20Intl.png

Race Time of day: 2021-02-20 10:15 1x
Race Length: 40 minutes
Max Incidents: Drive through at 11x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

DAVE_MENNENOH

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S4
Name
David Mennenoh
iRacing ID
Great racing throughout the field! Looking at the broadcast, that had to have been one of the most-entertaining races to re-watch in the couple seasons I've been in this league. Great when we can get tracks like this that really foster overtaking!

millenix

Organizer
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
JR Williams
iRacing ID
After a couple weeks without racing (no power most of last week) it was nice to get back at it, Lambo felt pretty rough to drive here no matter what changes I made to my setup. I think I had it in a pretty good place but made a mistake in Le Mans and then later a small mistake in T1 with too shallow of an entry causing the car to get upset on exit and had to take an off track which yielded a position.

Overall though, Sebring is a great track and I had fun. Like Dave said, the broadcast was a lot of fun to watch.

Spinn

Premium Member
GT3 Fixed Series 2022/S3
Name
Spencer Semkowich
iRacing ID
Well, I'm happy with how consistent I was after Sunset Lap 1 did in my front bumper (poor Keaton spun and I had nowhere to go). Ran low 2.04s the rest of the race with no front bumper, would have been nice to have back the 2 seconds per lap though 🥺🥺😭

barryf1fan

Premium Member
Formula 4 Series 2022/S3
Name
Barry Cochrane
iRacing ID
After a couple weeks without racing (no power most of last week) it was nice to get back at it, Lambo felt pretty rough to drive here no matter what changes I made to my setup. I think I had it in a pretty good place but made a mistake in Le Mans and then later a small mistake in T1 with too shallow of an entry causing the car to get upset on exit and had to take an off track which yielded a position.

Overall though, Sebring is a great track and I had fun. Like Dave said, the broadcast was a lot of fun to watch.

Good to see ya back on track, where you belong, sir!! Sorry 'bout that little brush through LeMans corner, JR, thought I was by ya as I took the racing line. Hope it was just one of those unlucky moments - and you didn't get any damage from it. I got a 0x when it happened, and like I said, thought I was gonna clear you before your rejoin. (y)

diegomorales

Premium Member
Name
Diego Morales
iRacing ID
Good race yesterday, guys. Talked in private with Hugo about our incident so we are good.

A lot of close racing till the end for me. Hope to get a good one next week to close this stronger than it started :ROFLMAO:

ps. not sure you were saving fuel, but almost got you, lafcam93!

lafcam93

Name
James David
iRacing ID
AH
Good race yesterday, guys. Talked in private with Hugo about our incident so we are good.

A lot of close racing till the end for me. Hope to get a good one next week to close this stronger than it started :ROFLMAO:

ps. not sure you were saving fuel, but almost got you, lafcam93!
AHAHHAHA with a destroyed car you were catching me... in fact i fall asleep in the last turn with 10 miutes to go, i hit the tires, then the walls... omg the car get straight by itself... i was lucky so after that... i had a destroyed car too ;-)

No saving fuel lol