Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• RaceSpot broadcast information & paints

Hi Guest,

We recently updated the Broadcast information page under league information with the announcement of our new partnership with RaceSpot.

Note that RaceSpot is not using Trading Paints on their broadcast and all members will need to update their paints on RaceSpot.media.

Please consult the Broadcast information page for more details and procedures.

Round 9: Oulton Park Circuit - International (March 3)

Laughlin

Organizer
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Nick McLaughlin
iRacing ID
OultonParkInternational.png

Race Time of day: 2022-03-05 12:00 1x
Race Length: 29 laps
Max Incidents: Drive through at 13x, DSQ at 17x
Max Fuel: 40%
Start: Standing
Fast Repair: 0

Last edited:

pnewhook

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
I got a Buttkicker for my birthday so I expect to be at least 3 seconds per lap faster. Don't, worry, I'll take it easy on you guys.šŸ˜‰

diegomorales

Premium Member
GT3 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Diego Morales
iRacing ID
I find at least disrespectful for a full team to drop and not race, without even giving a warning. Disrespectful for the series organizers and also the other drivers.

Anyway, Peter and I finished the race. For what I've seen there's no rules for minimum participation so points should count. Let me know if Im right, jeromef1

I will be skipping next season due to personal reasons.
See you guys around.

PipeV2

Name
Felipe Riquelme Gonzalez
iRacing ID
I find at least disrespectful for a full team to drop and not race, without even giving a warning. Disrespectful for the series organizers and also the other drivers.

Anyway, Peter and I finished the race. For what I've seen there's no rules for minimum participation so points should count. Let me know if Im right, jeromef1

See you guys around.
Do you at least know why we didn't run?

Israel Barbosa

Name
Israel Barbosa
iRacing ID
Guys, really this two last races I could not race because I have to solve some situations here. Sorry for delay to warning you.

jeromef1

League Owner
Staff member
GT4 Sprint Series 2022/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID

See you guys around.
While I'm in agreement with that, please don't put everyone/team under the same hat. There are 15+ drivers who has not even race more than 2 races...

pnewhook

Premium Member
Formula 3 Series 2022/S3
Name
Peter Newhook
iRacing ID
I'm also disappointed with the way participation fizzled out, but this has been unique in my experience with PRL, so drastic changes aren't necessary. Fundamentally, I think the entry list never reached a critical mass to guarantee there was going to be close enough racing for everyone in the field. S2 looks like it's filling up well, hopefully the Porsche Cup can make a return in the future in a new format.

Hope everyone has a great rest of 2022.