Precision Racing League

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site and signup to race in our different series but firstly make sure you head over to the "New Members Start Here" in the League Information section.

• Only a few places left for 2021 Season 4 in our MX-5 Cup! Other series signups are closed!

Hi Guest, Signups for Season 4 are currently closed for all series except MX-5 Cup!
    Please visit the new series forums for all the details or click here to sign up.

Round 9: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - BES/WEC (14 Aug)

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
GT4 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Nurburgring - BES_WEC.png
 ​
This race has been sponsored by leaguegaming.com (James Leblond)

​
https://youtu.be/gbEXpHukNtk​
 ​
Time of day: Afternoon
Max. incidents: 30
Race length: 45 minutes
Max. fuel: 50%
Start: Rolling
Fast Repair: 0

Pre-race interview
1. Only 2 races remaining of Season 13! Are you already focusing about next season or are you still focusing S13?
2. What was you best race this season? Give us a quick recap!
3. Are you changing you brake bias during a race? How are you managing it?

Jefferson Padovani

Premium Member
Name
Is it possible for me to take Richie's place, only to finish the season?!

For me, there will be no problem about not scoring, or starting from the back.
The only thing I want is to have fun, and help the quantity of drivers in a broadcasted race...
I think that this could be good for PRL too.

Just let me know if it will work for this next race!!!

Thanks a lot!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Jefferson Padovani said:

The only thing I want is to have fun, and help the quantity of drivers in a broadcasted race...

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately no, we are not allowing new drivers to join since there is only 2 races remaining.

Signups for next season will open soon!

TRG

Director
Staff member
F3 Amateur Series 2021/S3
Ferrari Challenge Fixed 2021/S4
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Sadly, I will miss too :(

I will be out of town for work and 1000miles from my rig.

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Name
jeromef1 said:
Jefferson Padovani said:

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately no, we are not allowing new drivers to join since there is only 2 races remaining.

Signups for next season will open soon!

He is on the waiting list on the sign up page!

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
While that is true, the waiting list was locked as of Round 6 since the championship was over 50% complete as of that point.

http://precisionracingleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=1871&start=100

SuperHawk

Premium Member
Name
Then why have we been adding people since round 6?

It's no biggie to me, I was just wondering. 

And I just thought it might look better with a fuller field for the broadcast races that we pay to sponsor!

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
The reason why we are not allowing new drivers to join late in the season is because we have multiple championships battle and we don't want to create issue on track that could mess up those fantastic battle. Also, all drivers here are used to race together since the first rounds of the season. They know each other. Joining late in the season mean you don't know the driving behavior of other drivers. Even me, I've look at all the races and I'll be honest, I want to jump in! But I'm not doing it because even though I've watched every races, I've not race with this group and I know this could be an issue.

Next season may be manage differently as there will probably have an entry fee for the series.

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
FYI, I'll not be there as a race director tomorrow as I'm working intensively this week to get all PRL iRacing championships ready for next season! I'll be on TS though if you have any questions or want to talk ! :)

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Am I the only one having issues with the teamspeak? I’m able to access the server my other group uses, but PRL not working for me? There was an update, I’m sure that has something to do with it?

jeromef1

Director
Staff member
Name
Jerome Berthiaume
iRacing ID
Teamspeak will not work tonight 😞

Teamspeak updated something and we are force to change our server 😞

We are working on it. Hope to have it fix for next week or in the worst case next season.

TRG

Director
Staff member
Formula 3 Series 2021/S4
Name
Tyler Gore
iRacing ID
Have a good race tonight guys. I'll be watching the stream!

Ozymandias

Organizer
Name
Cristian Eissler
iRacing ID
Congrats to Alexander for a flawless victory!

Very unfortunate the connection problems of Benjamin (or its a tactic to give some drama to the championship).

For me was a good result, but the incident with Daniel leaves me with a bad taste. I tried to left him enough room, buy i hit the big kerb in the inside and I lost the car briefly. I think Daniel made the 2nd part of the chicane too close to the inside and don't give enough room. My apologies again for my part on this.

See you on the final round @Virginia

Phyrexius

Premium Member
Name
Unfortunately I think a transformer blew and my power was out for a good hour and a half before it came back. Oh well, at least the championship will be interesting now.

Slinky13

Name
Whoo hoo! Finally got a win! The setup I had was a quali setup I modified to work as a race setup as well. I knew I could be really fast in quali after doing a 57.3 in practice and managed to get pole with a 57.2. Was a bit worried about how the setup would work as a race setup but I was great the whole way. Was able to grow a gap while still taking it pretty easy and making sure I wouldn't make any mistakes.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the next race as I'm going off to college next week. That also means I won't be able to do next season. I'd like to thank the organizers for running a great series, I really enjoyed myself. Had a great time running with Eissler, Perez, Pinto, and others.

acaro

Premium Member
Name
As usual, a bad qualifying ruined my race.
My setup wasn't working well on draft, so I wasn't able to make a move on Landini.

I knew I had race pace to run away, but a mistake after the pits got Cristian on me very quickly. Then the incident happened. I think we could both have done better to avoid, but its racing.

Congrats to Alexander for the win, hope to see you around in one of the next seasons.

See you next week everyone.

Mark Phile

Premium Member
Name
Mark Phile
iRacing ID
Best finish for me all season! I would like to thank all them fast guys who usually kick my butt each week for not showing up  :lol:. I found myself   In a group of drivers that Im usually behind in most races, so I was happy to be running a bit better and actually getting in the mix some. I was up to P8 at the start but a bonehead move made of to much brake in T5 cost me 6 spots early with a spin and a grass cutting moment  :oops:. I got back after it and managed a P10, so I feel pretty good with the outcome! See everyone for the final race next week.